Tapatalk signature spam

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Tapatalk is a popular app, but it's default setting is to add a line like

Sent from my <users phone model> using Tapatalk​

at the end of each and every post made.

For those Tapatalk users that have not yet disabled adding Signature to posts, please do so!

Edit: I don't have the app myself but on their forum there are some instructions: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/remove-hide-sent-from-my-using-tapatalk-s-t40687.html

"The user can set it [from the app] in Me>Settings>signature. "

Another:

"This signature only appears if people are using the app, so they have to edit the settings in the app.
Copying & pasting what I wrote our members:
Follow the little arrows at the upper left corner of your app's screen, until you left the board and are in your own menu. At the upper right, there's a person icon - click it.
Choose "settings".
Choose "signature".
Disable the signature, or at least remove the sentence about your phone. "

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A pet peeve I've hassled many an AH poster over! Some just refuse to cooperate, tho, guess they're proud of their device or something weird. I think you're probably not going to get tons of traction from the generally clueless phone type device access device...

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
A pet peeve I've hassled many an AH poster over! Some just refuse to cooperate, tho, guess they're proud of their device or something weird. I think you're probably not going to get tons of traction from the generally clueless phone type device access device...
Could it be possible that they get a cheaper rate for keeping it active?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Could it be possible that they get a cheaper rate for keeping it active?
Nah, simply a default setting in the signature, easily avoided by going into settings for such. I guess for the multiple phone users it could be a bit more effort but otherwise FUCKING WANKERS

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Tapatalk is a popular app, but it's default setting is to add a line like

Sent from my using Tapatalk​

at the end of each and every post made.

For those Tapatalk users that have not yet disabled adding Signature to posts, please do so!
And how do you do that? Settings? I didn't see anything about "signature"?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
And how do you do that? Settings? I didn't see anything about "signature"?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I don't have the app myself but on their forum there are some instructions: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/remove-hide-sent-from-my-using-tapatalk-s-t40687.html

"The user can set it [from the app] in Me>Settings>signature. "

Another:

"This signature only appears if people are using the app, so they have to edit the settings in the app.
Follow the little arrows at the upper left corner of your app's screen, until you left the board and are in your own menu. At the upper right, there's a person icon - click it.
Choose "settings".
Choose "signature".

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I don't have the app myself but on their forum there are some instructions: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/remove-hide-sent-from-my-using-tapatalk-s-t40687.html

Choose "settings".
Choose "signature".
Got it thanks, nothing now on mine? Confirm?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

Sent from my device using Tapata... the good ol' fashioned way!
Hee hee... :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis