panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
View attachment 58602

Metric Sh!t Ton

F^%& Load

Kunt Hair

Don't you guys have some unit of measurement that uses fish heads or something? :p

System 3 seems to be a done deal. I see and I've always sort of known how much all three systems have in common. Getting subs and xo points set up levels the playing field, allowing me to compare a piece of music from the Amazon premium music service on each system.

The BMR is the next natural step for me. I think about other designs and other designers but the BMR just mopped the floor with the competition. That's hard to ignore.
Don't forget a$$load and fu*kload as well.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
RandyB is selling towers for $3k. That'd be nice.
I think it was the monitors that were the contest favorites though.
The DIY monitors would be my choice. Is there a tower kit?
No tower kit that I'm aware of in the works, but if I don't get around to finishing these last two BMRs monitors, I might be interested in selling them including the cabinets.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No tower kit that I'm aware of in the works, but if I don't get around to finishing these last two BMRs monitors, I might be interested in selling them including the cabinets.
Funny, I was just looking for a new best friend here at AH. I think it's you.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Where in Fla are you? What version? The latest and greatest have that SB Acoustics mid iirc. But still … this sounds like a good time. Kinda curious about the price.

Oh no … it’s happening again.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Where in Fla are you? What version? The latest and greatest have that SB Acoustics mid iirc. But still … this sounds like a good time. Kinda curious about the price.

Oh no … it’s happening again.
I have these in up here at the Missouri house and they're V1 with the ScanSpeak 7". I haven't decided if I'm gonna to dot it yet lol, I'll make a decision by the end of this week as not keep you in suspense. Crossovers are assembled, cabinet just need the rear panel glued up and they're Baltic Birch. I've just been really bad about finishing a few audio projects for various health and family reasons. I've gotta get my crap together :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis