Synergistic Research challenge to Audioholics.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
From Indeed.com. Glass houses...

"This is a company owned by disingenuous and unethical people operating on borrowed time and money."
Disingenuous and unethical?? What a shocker...

"If you respect yourself and the work you do that has your name attached to it, find a different company than this one."
Lol

A

aceinc

Audioholic
No pain pill of any kind for me, really I don't use Any over the counter or prescription
I seldom take medication, but one pair of Acetaminophen tablets one time and it fixed me right up.

A

aceinc

Audioholic
Took me long enough to reach Audioholic status here. No idea what it takes to become a Ninja. :)

I've been watching Gene's videos for years but only joined the forums recently. I'm only this active because I really enjoy the crowd and the no-nonsense attitude (when it comes to audio). I truly hope that Gene gets this sorted out.

P.S. Covid shot scheduled in 10 days.
I like the idea of being called junior.

edgewound

edgewound

Audioholic Intern
Huh. If he's doing so great I wonder why he's borrowing $140k so he can pay his employees...
Because Ferrari is more important. A man's gotta have his priorities in order.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I saw that. Still hasn't paid it off tho.
not knowing the specifics of the loan but assuming it's not due yet there's no reason to. Regardless, plenty of companies have gotten PPP loans, but I suspect 'ole Teddy boy has covered his arsenal quite nicely

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Yep Ole Sleepy Joe passing out money like he Big Money Grip. Hows that Wall doing at the Mexico/USA border But don't you worry none Ole Joe gonna be taxing the next 10 years on everyone.
Ya know trump didn't spend any money during his 4 years. The deficit went down by 2 trillion, it was a miracle even with him cutting taxes on millionaires and billionaires.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I guess you missed the "rhetorical you" comment. My comments were not swipe at you personally, but more a statement of the general attitude here about anyone that disagrees about an approach to audio that goes beyond LCR and the assumption that everything in what is, by definition, a subjective event. I say subjective because everyone hears differently due to HRTF, ear canal shape and a myriad of other reasons.

I've been a lurker here for years, mostly out of curiosity and somewhat out of the entertainment factor. I do the same thing on many forums and frequent a few. It is always curious to see how many people get jacked up about whatever and then when they have the opportunity to be a participant in something that could advance the general knowledge base about anything, not just audio. I know this isn't rocket science. You make assumptions about me which is an indicator that tells me everything I need to know about you, just like you are thinking about me, so we're good concerning that issue.

You say: "Gene can take care of himself he needs no member of his Forum to defend him", Yet, here you are.

No, I'm not a SR plant. I think his products are somewhat suspect and over-priced. That is not my issue. My issue is that of general attitude. I have confirmed my suspicions and opinions, so I will simply go back under the rock I crawled out from under and continue my own successful way in audio.

Been surreal.
LOL somewhat suspect, that's rich.

edgewound

edgewound

Audioholic Intern
Ya know trump didn't spend any money during his 4 years. The deficit went down by 2 trillion, it was a miracle even with him cutting taxes on millionaires and billionaires.

This is a joke, right? The first wave of Covid relief/PPP payments went out during Trump's last year in office. Much of it was scooped up by huge businesses...including his own... that didn't need it, leaving small businesses out in the cold.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
It's important to stay well hydrated with just water to relieve the cramping. It helps...believe me. I had both Moderna shots. Drinking lots of water is important.
This is just good advice in general. Not enough people drink enough water.

edgewound

edgewound

Audioholic Intern
Doesn't the water in beer count? Just askin' for a friend :)
Beer makes you pee a lot because of the dehydrating effects of the alcohol. Same with caffeine.

I love my coffee and beer...but I need to drink more water throughout the day to make up for the lost hydration, or I get foggy headed...and end up drinking more coffee...which is a vicious cycle.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Beer makes you pee a lot because of the dehydrating effects of the alcohol. Same with caffeine.
Some people maybe. Water makes me pee just as much as the beers or coffees generally. Then again some claim I'm part camel.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
This is a joke, right? The first wave of Covid relief/PPP payments went out during Trump's last year in office. Much of it was scooped up by huge businesses...including his own... that didn't need it, leaving small businesses out in the cold.
Yeah that was sarcasm of course.

B

Bartolo

Audiophyte
Some people maybe. Water makes me pee just as much as the beers or coffees generally. Then again some claim I'm part camel.
Both beer and coffee are net-dehydrating. You lose more water than you gain from consuming them. When I used to drink I tried to drink water along with the alcoholic beverages. A big part of the next day "hangover" can be dehydration. A good cocktail party trick to avoid getting plastered too fast is to alternate one drink, one water, etc. Or at a business function, make your first drink a club soda.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Doesn't the water in beer count? Just askin' for a friend :)
Lots of fruit has lots of water in it, that counts too. I wonder how we survived in the past before all this water mania and everyone carrying a bottle of water, or a lot of people as I don't. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis