Synergistic Research challenge to Audioholics.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
cheap sun glass's!:cool:;) I wear my sunglass's at night so I can so I can, How does the rest of that old 80's song go.? Your post just remembered me of that song. MTV use to play the video of it all the time.
'Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades'?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
cheap sun glass's!:cool:;) I wear my sunglass's at night so I can so I can, How does the rest of that old 80's song go.? Your post just remembered me of that song. MTV use to play the video of it all the time.
Oh yes, Corey Hart’s 80’s classic. “Don’t switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no!”:cool:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Your analogy of what Gene is having to deal with from Te-DengleBerry Denney. Open minded take in your layman.
G, I don't think Eppie deserves a "dumb" rating for that. Honestly I kinda thought the same thing.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
G, I don't think Eppie deserves a "dumb" rating for that. Honestly I kinda thought the same thing.
Well, I haven't read the complete thread, but the comments in post #145 from aceinc above seem pretty spot on to me. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Since when sarcasm is a bad word Eppi? You no Nothing of my Cajun style we just use a at of Flare.:cool: All some of the Noops have done on Genes Thread is "Gaslight" Now try again but this time stay on Topic.To what Genes Thread is and not taking slides of me personally again. :rolleyes: I do know a really good Voodoo Doctor that will help out if you like.:D
Hey, I'm not stirring the pot. I don't think he meant to insult. I would say my sense of humor can be sarcastic as well. I don't think of that as an insult.

Again, I ain't tryna poke you G. Just telling you how I saw it. I wouldn't have taken it as a negative.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, my comment wasn't intended as a snipe at Gmoney. My own sarcasm gets me in trouble plenty of times. :D It's a form of humour that is easily misinterpreted.

A

aceinc

Audioholic
Thanks,, been up with not much sleep from that 2nd COVID-19 shot side effects cramps again last night bad one. Thats two night in a row.
I had flu like symptoms, 100 degree fever, etc. but they were mostly ameliorated with acetaminophen (Tylenol).

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Took me long enough to reach Audioholic status here. No idea what it takes to become a Ninja. :)

I've been watching Gene's videos for years but only joined the forums recently. I'm only this active because I really enjoy the crowd and the no-nonsense attitude (when it comes to audio). I truly hope that Gene gets this sorted out.

P.S. Covid shot scheduled in 10 days.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Took me long enough to reach Audioholic status here. No idea what it takes to become a Ninja. :)

I've been watching Gene's videos for years but only joined the forums recently. I'm only this active because I really enjoy the crowd and the no-nonsense attitude (when it comes to audio). I truly hope that Gene gets this sorted out.

P.S. Covid shot scheduled in 10 days.
Well FWIW I'm glad you stuck around Eppie. I think you fit right in and you and I have had some good discussions. I'd daresay I even learned a couple of things from you...

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
There's one thing for sure gene, you're taking up space in his head and he must be awfully distressed to be going to the lengths he's going. Think of all the time and energy he's putting into this that he could be spending enjoying life. He's obsessed. Unfortunately it's you he's obsessed with, but... obsessed people are generally not happy people and tend to really make bad decisions. I think there's a good chance he's gonna slip up big time and this will be over for you.
TD's rather odd behavior strikes me as being a sign that his business is not doing well.

edgewound

edgewound

Audioholic Intern
Thanks,, been up with not much sleep from that 2nd COVID-19 shot side effects cramps again last night bad one. Thats two night in a row.
It's important to stay well hydrated with just water to relieve the cramping. It helps...believe me. I had both Moderna shots. Drinking lots of water is important.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
There are a few reviews on Indeed.com from former employees that give a clue to that.
Got a link to that handy? Might make for some interesting reading, or is it just a rating with no comments?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis