SVS PB12 NSD or Outlaw LFM-EX

pddufrene

pddufrene

Audioholic
In the past, Outlaw subs always sounded more musical than their SVS counterparts like the PC12. Not so to my ear anymore with the newer SVS subs. I also appreciate how SVS subs are virtually indestructible with the new amplifiers. I've managed to bottom out HSU, Outlaw, and others, but not the newer SVS subs. They do sacrifice a hair in output in order to pull this off, but I'm fine with this conservative approach. Rythmik also prove difficult to bottom out with their Servo and robust drivers and sound fabulous. I don't have any experience with the newer PSA subs so can't comment.
I've been trying to decide between the PSA XV15 and SVS PB12NSD but don't really hear people talk about the Svs subs anymore all the hype is about PSA which don't get me wrong there specs are very impressive and both of the guys who started up PSA are from Svs so I guess u can say they are two of the same. I guess the thing I like about the Svs is its a front firing sub where the PSA is a down firing. If I get the PSA il. Have to lay it on its side and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis