SVS Outlet Sales + rumors?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
That’s cool they did a 12in woofer in it. Hopefully @shadyJ will be able to review it. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
That’s cool they did a 12in woofer in it. Hopefully @shadyJ will be able to review it. :)
If it weighs less than the Monolith dual 15", I suspect he will! :D Don't know why he doesn't want to play with a 215# Sub. Nope.. No idea at all. :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If it weighs less than the Monolith dual 15", I suspect he will! :D Don't know why he doesn't want to play with a 215# Sub. Nope.. No idea at all. :p
Case of beer and some pizza and he'd have audioholics lining up to help lift things for him... Some of you crazies would drive a pretty good distance to do it too.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Case of beer and some pizza and he'd have audioholics lining up to help lift things for him... Some of you crazies would drive a pretty good distance to do it too.
Hell, I’ve invited Shady out here to start AH-West. There’s a tractor with fork attachment for the heavy lifting, a wide open field, a cozy little house where he could crash... :)

M

MDK210

Junior Audioholic
I started a separate SVS 1000 Pro thread at like 7am this morning ha. Order dual SB1000 Pro's to try out...

G

grierts

Audioholic Intern
I started a separate SVS 1000 Pro thread at like 7am this morning ha. Order dual SB1000 Pro's to try out...
How has the duel PB 1000 Pro's treated you ???

I just ordered the same thing !!

Super excited !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis