SVS is Giving Away a Brand New PB-2000 Subwoofer this Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamiemorin

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both news letters..id love to have a new SVS sub. My X wife got all of my home theater equipment and I'm starting from scratch again. Would be a great addition to my thin set up.

M

Marc Silverman

Audiophyte
of course, i too want to win a fine subwoofer. perhaps it will help with my tinnitis, perhaps it will add to it...regardless, i want to know what a good subwoofer will do to enhance my audio listening enjoyment!

I

illumon8

Audiophyte
I am signed up at SVS and Audioholics. I believe I was before but just made sure.

I previously owned the PB12-NSD and sold it to a buddy in need of a good subwoofer. I wanted dual subwoofers but did not want to utilize the space for two PB12's or PB2000s in my theater. So I went with two SB2000s instead.

I had an old And really nice Velodyne subwoofer that I did not realize was kaput in my other listening room. I would have kept the PB12 if I knew the Velodyne was no longer working. Now I don't have a subwoofer for that room and feel bass majorly lacking with just DefTech Mythos speakers filling the air. The PB2000 would be very welcome in there.

Peart2112

Peart2112

Enthusiast
Already registered for both mailing lists on AH and SVS. This month is my two year anniversary with my SVS PB-1000 and it is holding up very well. It was my first 'real' subwoofer although I hope to win it's big brother and as the kids say, drop some serious bass.

A

adonop@ aol.com

Audiophyte
I am a subscriber to both newsletters and I feel the subwoofer would be a great compliment to my Martin Logan esl's which could use some help on the bottom end

S

scott911

Full Audioholic
I'm a member of BOTH newsletters., please, please enter me to win!

I would use this as my new main music room sub woofer, and give my dad my other still great SVS. :)

S

Scuba Steve

Audiophyte
I am signed up for both newsletters and have been an avid follower of all SVS and Audioholics news for years.

I have been researching subs for almost 10 years (including the previous six years living in Tanzania) as I waited for the day when I would have the house and the media room to build a proper home theatre. SVS subs, and the PB2000 or previous PB-12NSD, were always at the top of my list in my research. I have now started my HT with a pair of SVS Prime bookshelves, which I totally love, and would like to build the remainder of my HT with all SVS speakers. The PB2000 is exactly what I would like to have in my 20' x 14' room. I was planning on buying one at Christmas but the purchase of a house meant that there were a lot of other purchases and renovations that had to be a bigger priority.

Much thanks to the wonderful guys at SVS and Audioholics for providing this opportunity to win a PB2000.

H

hogfan

Audioholic Intern
Heck YES, I would love to add another sub to play w/PC Ultra, & sb-1000. SV subs ROCK !!!

G

GL34

Audiophyte
SVS is giving away a BRAND NEW PB-2000 Subwoofer this month in an Audioholics Exclusive Forum Contest.

View attachment 19760

Enter to WIN NOW!
Contest ends Feb 5th, 2017 11:59pm EST
I've been following Audioholics on YouTube for the past year. I'm looking to build a 5.1 home theater system. Haven't been able to do so. An SVS subwoofer is a good start. I should be subscribed to Audioholics and SVS.

Cristian22

Cristian22

Audiophyte
Unfortunately Europe can’t participate :(
Considering SVS is now a worldwide brand and has dealers in almost all the countries (including Romania), they could include us too :)
Don’t get me wrong, I already own 2 X SB2000 and I love them, but the next target is dual PB2000 for a new home cinema setup and move the SB2000 for a stereo music dedicated system.
SVS/Audioholics we are waiting for an Europe giveaway :)

T

tomca1710

Audiophyte
I am subscribed to both already. I would love to win the SVS PB-2000 to upgrade my current PB-1000!

D

Deb Yancey

Audiophyte
I have signed up for both SVS and Audioholics newsletters. I want to win the SVS PB 2000 sub because it is rated as kick-ass awesome and SVS is a homegrown Ohio company and I am an Ohio gal. Every review for subwoofers basically says forget anything else and buy an SVS sub ( or two) cause no-one for the money can compare I am piecing together a Pioneer Elite Home Theater setup and most reviews are very positive on the Atmos enabled receivers and speakers except most reviews say pass on Pioneer Elite subwoofer and go with SVS So here I am for a chance to win one of "The Best Damn Subwoofers in the Land" ( Ohio State Fan too)

B

Brano Kisin

Audiophyte
I have subscribed to both Audioholics and SVS email and would change my B&W sub with something better sounding like SVS sub !

D

Daniel Steixner

Enthusiast
I am subscribed to both Audioholics and SVS newsletters.
A new subwoofer is by far, the most warranted upgrade for my system. I've been living with the same old, port chuffing, inadequate sub now for 17 years! It's definitely the weakest link. I've made cardboard cutouts of all the SVS subs that can fit, and the PB-2000 fits the bill (see attached). Please don't make a fellow home theater enthusiast cringe at the sound of weak, flatuant, port chuffing bass at every depth charge explosion (U-571) while he looks at piece of cardboard and only wishes for one day to experience real bass.......I even recently received preapproval in the WAF dept!

Attachments

S

steve stone

Audiophyte
thanks for the chance and would love to win. svs makes great subs and would love to won one. I am on both lists as well.

T

tennsopher

Enthusiast
I would like to win(I have never won anything in my life)lol.I am a new audioholic and I read your columns and watch your reviews on youtube.I'm not here to give a sob story for my reason for wanting to win.It is just that quality of a sub is beyond my financial means right now.Thanks to you and SVS for the opportunity to win.

Gary Smth

Gary Smth

Audiophyte
It only makes sense for me to win another SVS to add to my new PB2000 because my HT playing volume has become so much fun for me that my dog now hates me, the neighbors have mobbed up, the PD has been here three times, and my wife and kids have left me. So another sub seems to offer the only way to improve my life.

T

Tuneup

Audiophyte
I would like to win the SVS PB 2000 so I can try to smooth out the bass in my room. My wine glass keeps falling off the coffee table!

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Do we have a winner? I would just like to congratulate the right person because I haven't received any e-mail or phone call with surprising news. ;)

W

wilejoe

Junior Audioholic
Not sure if my first post went through
Would love to win due to WAF
Have a Bose Acoustimass 5 and would love to upgrade it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com