SVS is Giving Away a Brand New PB-2000 Subwoofer this Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Channon

Audiophyte
I am registered for both.
I would love to have one of these subs. For one I know the reputation of SVS subs as some of the best. And two, I need one. I am running Aperion towers, which sound great, but they need help on the low end to complete the sound.

L

lawrence lacosse

Audiophyte
Hi to All,

New to this forum. Been a stereo nut since 12 years old:)1972). Radio Shack my first! I subscribe to both newsletters. Just bought new NHT Classiic Threes after a long hiatus without quality gear. Geeze, speakers have come a long way.

Good luck to all.
Lawrence

A

al jones

Audiophyte
I'd sure like to win that SVS PB2000 to go along with my B&W 683 S2's

R

Ronald Wiggins

Audiophyte
I would like to win the Sub, my system that I have had for the past 12 years is lacking a sub due to mt Mirage Omni 200 speaker failed and I was unable to replace the woofer due to the company no longer in business. This will fill the void in my setup.

Thank you,
Ronald Wiggins

RJ Wachal

RJ Wachal

Audiophyte
Update: If you are already a subscriber to both Newsletters, simply state so in a post below and give us a reason why you want to win this subwoofer.
Great, now a member of both and need sub help

W

WKM

Audiophyte
I have signed up for the SVS newsletter and already receive the Audioholics newsletter. I have just moved into a new house and I am setting up a new sound room and the SVS sub would be a great addition to the movie sound and the low frequencies on the sacd and dvd audio discs I listen to. I will also purchase the new Oppo to have universal playback and eliminate the separate players now in use.

T

Thomas McDonald

Audiophyte
I subscribe to both.
I would like this to enhance the subterranean output of the master and commander soundtrack.

M

Mike Palladino

Audiophyte
I am registered for both newsletters.
Who doesn't need more bass.....!

Last edited:

50Kuro80

Audiophyte
Registered with Both

Honestly, I admire those entering the contest only to give it to someone less fortunate, and I too am able to help another with this Awesome SVS/Audioholics give-away.....

I had a Single PB-2000 and was saving for awile for a 2nd PB-2000, and was Lucky enough to have found a one recently, so I've got my Duals Finally, and these subs ROCK!!!!!!

So as I stated, I would Re-gift this sub to a Friend who has a Modest HT set-up, as this would be a Great Addition to his Home Theater

Robert

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I have read the reviews, looking for a solid sub for a small 2 channel listening room. Based on reviews and feedback, this would fit the bill nicely.

G

greekone

Audiophyte
Long-time subscriber here and just signed up at svs.
I have read so many glowing reviews of svs products, would love to experience one myself.

eagleshadow

eagleshadow

Audiophyte
I have never owned such a magnificent piece of audio Thunder. It would compliment my legacy Phase Tech speakers. My old vintage Mirage BP 1000i is hoping to retire soon!

Attachments

C

Chris.Tinsley

Audiophyte
I have been signed up for both news letters for a while now. I have one pb2000 now with a 7.1 set up. Would love, love, love to go dual pb2000 for 7.2 but there is no way this will be in the budget for a LONG time. I do not have a heart warming story and I do not want to give it away but I love BASS and I know what one of these does. Two would be freakin AMAZING!

C

Clinton Lewis

Audiophyte
Hello, I am a subscriber to both and I would love to win the PB-2000 subwoofer to greatly improve the low end sound quality of my system. Thank you very much for this contest.

Sincerely,
Clinton

G

gbird

Audiophyte
Signed up for both (although I think I was already on the AH was already on the mailing list). Anyway, would love having this subwoofer as I'm sure the wife is getting tired of having her fillings in her teeth and would like them removed.

Henry Morales

Henry Morales

Audiophyte
Love these subs, To complement my home theater system and replace the little sub am using because of my budget. Subscriber to both.

Last edited:
G

gholt

Full Audioholic
I am subscribed to both.

I would love, love, lift one of these subs. It would totally compliment my current system. Love SVS and their subs.

I works live to watch movies and actually feel the bass rather than just hear it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis