SVS is Giving Away a Brand New PB-2000 Subwoofer this Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
SVS is giving away a BRAND NEW PB-2000 Subwoofer this month in an Audioholics Exclusive Forum Contest.

SVS-contest.jpg

Enter to WIN NOW!
Contest ends Feb 5th, 2017 11:59pm EST

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I entered, I think. Not sure if it worked because I'm already on the AH mailing list, but did just sign up for the SVS one. Is this limited to only people who weren't subscribed to either?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Update: If you are already a subscriber to both Newsletters, simply state so in a post below and give us a reason why you want to win this subwoofer.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
In my case, I think I had long ago subscribed because I get monthly e-mails from here and when I went to subscribe for this it said I already was. I did register at SVS, a new subscription.

I would want it to gift it to my cousin who is disabled with a heart condition. I've helped him put together a modest 5.1 system, and I gave him a great bargain on my SVS SB1000 as I bought a PB2000 for my son and took back for my own use the SB2000 I'd given to my son.

The SB1000 is nice, just not the right one for my cousin's space and for movies. A second SB1000 is what I've been saving for if this doesn't work out (and realistically, it should probably go direct to a new subscriber to both lists.) He's a recent widower raising a 14 year old daughter so I do whatever I can to help him out.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I am registered for both newsletters.
I'd like to win this sub to integrate it with my 2 PC's and pressurize my very large space.
Mods, could I get a PM to help with my username? Thanks
Good luck guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie Smith

Jamie Smith

Audioholic Intern
I am registered for both newsletters.
This is a sub I can only dream about where the price is just to high right now with just starting a family. It's the only component I'm missing from my HT setup.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I was already subscribed to both newsletters. I unsubscribed and re-subscribed to both though. So I'm both new and not new. :)

I wouldn't mind winning this sub for my brother. He can't subwoofer on his own. He needs help.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I am subscribed to both newsletters. I was already subscribed to SVS and added AH.

I would love to win this sub. I have always wanted to own an SVS sub. I have 4 DIY Subs at home and would love to compare how a sub like SVS compares to them.

Thanks!!

Jeff

J

Jonathan56

Audiophyte
I am a subscriber to both newsletters and am enjoying very much the in-depth experience of learning about the many important things to know about all things audio and serious speaker products, including how to get the most and best sound out of various hardware and software. I frequently peruse the SVS site and watch Gene Delasalla and Hugo Rivera videos for the lowdown on what really counts on my quest to sort out truth from bull. I want to win the SVS PB 2000, because I believe it is specifically the best subwoofer I could ever dream of having in our mid-sized room 5.2 setup in progress. Though I have not heard it, it looks like an awesome deep-digging beast, with the best quality of workmanship, best quality performance specs, and backed with only the best quality warranty and customer service, according to many writeups and customer testimonials I have read and heard about. Winning the PB 2000 would truly be a dream come true for my family and me, and would no doubt bring many happy smiles and hours of thrills and enjoyable entertainment into my home full of avid movie and music lovers. Our growing collection of DVD's and CD's would finally play to their full 20 Hz (or lower) to 20 kHz potential, and our home would finally shake off dust and rumble like Hollywood, the artists, and the music recording studios originally intended. I will keep my fingers crossed. Thank you for letting me have a chance to win this really great sub!

Blaine Sudsbury

Blaine Sudsbury

Audiophyte
Thank you for a chance to win a great product like the SVS PB-2000. This sub would be awesome added to my HT. Living in Canada, the cost of great equipment like this is prohibitive to the growth of quality audio. I am a subscriber to both news letters. I find Gene and Hugo's advice both informative and entertaining. Good luck to all especially me.

Last edited:
PoutineHIFI

PoutineHIFI

Enthusiast
I've been meaning to sign up and order the e-book buying guides for some time now and the sub giveaway was a great reason to finally do so! I was already a subscriber to the SVS newsletter as I see an ultra setup in my future but have now also signed up for the Audioholics newsletter as well.

I stumbled across Gene and Hugo about a year ago and have watched every youtube upload of the two of them giving their 2 cents on the various topics of audio and gear.

Since discovering the site, I have made some big changes to my HT system based on the reviews and information provided by these two guys and have really taken to the hobby of audio in a big way.

With all the brands and options out there, having a trusted source for information is a must. I have brought brands such as Anthem, miniDSP, Blue Jeans Cable, and SVS into my home based on Audioholics recommendations and have enjoyed every bit of every item.

My system is quite modest, as I don't have the biggest budget for the hobby but am having a blast these days exploring DIY areas such as room acoustics and software aids like REW and Diffmaker (two more Audioholics recommendations!).

I was about to pull the trigger on a PB-1000 two months ago but decided that I needed to earn it by exploring all the potential of my current system as it isn't always just about the gear. I am still a long way from truly maximizing what I have, but a PB-2000 would be one heck of an upgrade and would really be a blast to explore. I had been going back and forth between the 1000 and 2000 series SVS subs and also debating ported or sealed. I recently decided on going ported due to the low freq extension and the the PB-1000 instead of the 2000 due to price. I plan on going dual but if I was to get a 2000 in a giveaway I would be able to eventually spend the dual 1000 budget on a seoncd 2000, and that would just be the bees knees.

Regardless of who wins, thank you Gents for everything you provide to the industry and I look forward to what Audioholics has in store for us going foward.

Cheers.

Last edited:
K

khurram

Audiophyte
I've registered for both newsletters. I don't have a sub and no complaints from my neighbors upstairs. I would like to change that :)

H

HJC001

Audiophyte
I hope I win: my noisy neighbors just aren't feeling the full effects of sub 40Hz music with the standmounts i have now [paired with an old Yamaha HTIAB woofer :( ]. Also, Audioholics, thanks for all the great Knowledge on your site and your inclination to avoid B.S. marketing. Best Luck.

R

RyanT

Audiophyte
I love my PB-1000 and have been seriously considering upgrading my home theater with a PB-2000 to better fill the space. If I can win one and then buy one, well everybody says dual subs are the way to go.

K

Kendrick Walker

Audiophyte
I registered to both new letters I really could use a subwoofer upgrade from a dayton audio 100w subwoofer I'm currently using

W

wes3840

Audiophyte
I have subscribed to both newsletters. I would like to win the PB-2000 Subwoofer as my Celestion S20 went out about two months ago and I cannot afford to replace it for some time yet. Thank you!

P

Pwilliamsa

Audiophyte
Buying a home after renting for the past 10yrs. New home is much larger and I need a new sub to fill it!

W

wesley63

Junior Audioholic
Already registered with both distribution lists. Would love a companion sub for my recently purchased PC-2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis