Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Fooling around last night with the phone app and somehow lost the Bluetooth connection on one of my PB 1000 pro’s it’s still on and working but it’s not showing up on the app controller.
Anybody have this happen before ? Going to call customer service later to pick their brains . Any ideas ?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You can try turning Bluetooth on/off on your phone, turn PB 1000 Pro on/off, rebooting your phone. Sometimes reinstalling an app (and remove all its data) can help. Does the PB 1000 Pro have any indication of Bluetooth activity or so?

Before reinstalling it's good to take screenshots of the settings in the app, if you've made some changes that you want to keep.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
You can try turning Bluetooth on/off on your phone, turn PB 1000 Pro on/off, rebooting your phone. Sometimes reinstalling an app (and remove all its data) can help. Does the PB 1000 Pro have any indication of Bluetooth activity or so?

Before reinstalling it's good to take screenshots of the settings in the app, if you've made some changes that you want to keep.
I have not tried rebooting the sub or app yet the sub is still on as I leave them on all the time but it’s not recognized in the app icons . I will try to reboot the whole thing later . It’s weird I was using it on this sub switching eq presets and when I switched back to compare lol it was gone but the other sub is still there . I’ll give your ideas a shot .

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
In the Bluetooth part of your phone you can usually scan for devices so have a look there as well. Perhaps it's blocked for some reason.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
In the Bluetooth part of your phone you can usually scan for devices so have a look there as well. Perhaps it's blocked for some reason.
I did find that on the phone and it showed what was there it showed one sub and our tv but one sub not there weird I run a scan and it still did not show up I’ll try deleting the app next .

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I have not tried rebooting the sub or app yet the sub is still on as I leave them on all the time but it’s not recognized in the app icons . I will try to reboot the whole thing later . It’s weird I was using it on this sub switching eq presets and when I switched back to compare lol it was gone but the other sub is still there . I’ll give your ideas a shot .
My two SVS SB-3000 are turned on/off using a trigger out. I've not yet had any problems with connecting to them using an iPhone and the SVS app.

In the iPhone section for Bluetooth I can only see the subwoofer I connected to using the SVS app.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I did find that on the phone and it showed what was there it showed one sub and our tv but one sub not there weird I run a scan and it still did not show up I’ll try deleting the app next .
I posted before I saw this post. On my iPhone I can only see the SVS subwoofer I've connected to using the SVS app from the drop down menu on top of home screen and select "CONNECT SUBWOOFER".

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I posted before I saw this post. On my iPhone I can only see the SVS subwoofer I've connected to using the SVS app from the drop down menu on top of home screen and select "CONNECT SUBWOOFER".
Yea the one still shows up when I pull the drop down up the other sub does not show up . When I try to connect subwoofer it says it’s out of range but does not show the other sub being in the app .

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Update it’s fixed had to reboot the sub itself soon as I turned back on it showed up had to reconnect to Bluetooth and it’s working never lost any settings on the sub or anything cool deal . Still the tweaker in me wants to know why it lost the connection to my phone to begin with .

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Update it’s fixed had to reboot the sub itself soon as I turned back on it showed up had to reconnect to Bluetooth and it’s working never lost any settings on the sub or anything cool deal . Still the tweaker in me wants to know why it lost the connection to my phone to begin with .
Because BT is a total PITA like that. You’ll probably never actually know lol.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have the same issue with my SB4000. Was working fine and one day just stopped. I tried everything except reinstalling it, so that is the next step.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I have the same issue with my SB4000. Was working fine and one day just stopped. I tried everything except reinstalling it, so that is the next step.
I had to turn it off on the back of the sub which I guess is the same as reinstalling it then it picked it right up . Turned it off for about a minute turned it back on opened the app and clicked on it and it joined right up crazy stuff .

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I just reinstalled the app, which removes the previous sub connection, and it connected right away

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I had to turn it off on the back of the sub which I guess is the same as reinstalling it then it picked it right up . Turned it off for about a minute turned it back on opened the app and clicked on it and it joined right up crazy stuff .
Nah, powering off/on your subwoofer is not the same as reinstalling an app on your iPhone. :)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Nah, powering off/on your subwoofer is not the same as reinstalling an app on your iPhone. :)
I did delete the app and reinstalled it the sub was still not there so I rebooted the sub itself and it did the trick also restarted the phone but none the less it’s back up and working on the app .

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Must have been a BT glitch on the sub side. Mine was clearly the app's fault :)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Must have been a BT glitch on the sub side. Mine was clearly the app's fault :)
I think it was the sub although I was switching eq settings on this sub when it disappeared lol I’d be hard pressed to say which one it was the sub or app or hell the could have been the phone .

K

krateaustin412

Audiophyte
Fooling around last night with the phone app and somehow lost the Bluetooth connection on one of my PB 1000 pro’s it’s still on and working but it’s not showing up on the app controller.
Anybody have this happen before ? Going to call customer service later to pick their brains . Any ideas ?
Losing Bluetooth connection on a PB 1000 Pro can be frustrating. It's a good idea to contact customer service for assistance, as they may have solutions or troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue. In the meantime, you can try resetting the Bluetooth connection App on both the speaker and your phone, as well as ensuring that they are within close proximity to each other. Your current system setup looks impressive, and I hope you get the Bluetooth connection issue sorted out soon!

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Losing Bluetooth connection on a PB 1000 Pro can be frustrating. It's a good idea to contact customer service for assistance, as they may have solutions or troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue. In the meantime, you can try resetting the Bluetooth connection App on both the speaker and your phone, as well as ensuring that they are within close proximity to each other. Your current system setup looks impressive, and I hope you get the Bluetooth connection issue sorted out soon!
Thank you yea I got it sorted I called SVS customer support and had to reboot the sub and the app and it hooked right up it did do it again the other day a quick reset and e were good again . Iam very pleased with my current rig its taken a few years to assemble this set up it’s quite revealing on all sources .

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis