S

sound pioneer

Enthusiast
Well since I was banned from another AV forum for posting a picture of my new SVS surround speaker and stating that it was "heavy as hell" I'll come over here and hang with the cool kids. LOL! And yes that really happened....moderator took offense to me saying "hell".

So this is basically my first home theater ever and it's still in progress.....I guess they always are. :). So my room is on he third floor of my house with no windows and a bathroom and wet bar on the back side of the room. The room is 18' wide x 23' deep with 9' ceilings. It's also has its own heating and cooling system separate from the rest of the house.

So I've been thinking about this for awhile but there is always something that gets in the way of following thru.....but not this time. I was originally going to have the Magnolia center at Best Buy do all the work. But after they came out and talked about what I wanted to do and took some measurements......they never returned my call. That just reinforced why I NEVER hire something done that I can do myself. So I just jumped in and started ordering all the stuff that had been researching....on that other site. My system to date consist of:
Marantz SR6007
OPPO BDP-103
Panamax 5100
Epson 6020ub
Grandview 120" fixed screen
SVS Ultra towers
SVS Ultra center
SVS Ultra surrounds
SVS PB 12 Plus

Attachments

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
Well since I was banned from another AV forum for posting a picture of my new SVS surround speaker and stating that it was "heavy as hell" I'll come over here and hang with the cool kids. LOL! And yes that really happened....moderator took offense to me saying "hell".
hahahahahaha

Don't you need three more subs?!?!

idluke

idluke

Audiophyte
20150321_172631.jpg
20150321_172631.jpg Well I agree they are heavy as hell! I also have the ultra setup I love it.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't know how, but in the nutshell missed original post. Quite hellacious. Gosh darn. Too bad most of good puns would be just hellishly wasted...

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Awesome room and gear. I bet you enjoy the hell out of it every day :D

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
I don't believe there's a need to replace anything, go down into the valley and enjoy yourself...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis