Surrounds mono verse Bipolar

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
6F67535D-A2DE-44E1-A6F4-FF8F4103D4EB.jpeg
Does it matter which of these two I use for surrounds, I assume bookshelves are better for heights but I want to put Klipch instead of the Rca ones I’m using now they sound fine . Any difference in cheap rca and cheap Klipch icon?
I can’t really tell which sounds better.

pro logic 2z height, audyssey dSX, neo x, no Atmos .
for pro logic 2z
Surrounds don’t really do a lot not sure if it matters what I use for those.
186D7442-7C19-4F11-BA6E-270A462C077D.jpeg

But are monopoles better as surrounds ?

Last edited:
W

Wardog555

Full Audioholic
I do find regular bookshelves are best as it delivers the pinpoint accuracy of the sounds as intended by the director and soundmix.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I do find regular bookshelves are best as it delivers the pinpoint accuracy of the sounds as intended by the director and soundmix.
Yeah I wish I had some space behind the couch , having surrounds in the middle of the room is a but strange.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

Do I cross these over at 80? Hz
I’m using these right now , but I have those rca bookshelves and insignia bookshelves also . Trying to decide between them.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Any help ? Anyone use similar type of surrounds o_O

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I don’t generally like bipoles but if the room is narrow, they can work better. I would experiment since you already have all the speakers.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I don’t generally like bipoles but if the room is narrow, they can work better. I would experiment since you already have all the speakers.
They seem to be working fine room is small , but for some reason my source is only giving sub bass and pretty much nothing to other channels. I can try a look for proper spot to ask for info . If I get no replies in media streamers I’ll try somewhere else .

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis