stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
How many times can a dead horse be beat?
It depends on the horse. Does he like to be beat? Petted perhaps? Whipped? I don't know. Is he playing dead? Is Mazer involved? Is there a bottle of Green Fairie stuff lying around? The answers are endless.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Not a big football fan really, but I always watch the superbowl. Just having a couple people over and bracing for the aftershock here in Boston when the Pats win :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm making six racks of braised baby back ribs.
We're going to my life long friend's house.
He has a house party every year.
With two TV's.:)

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have absolutely no special plans for this weekend. No special snacks, beverages....nada. Some years I am totally into the whole superbowl event thang, but this year isn't one of those. I dislike both teams playing, so I don't have any feelings about the game one way or the other.

I do plan to watch the game, but I'm more interested in watching the final round at Pebble Beach on sunday than the superbowl. LOL....and Tiger isn't even playing. (my favorite player to watch)

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
I find that there is just about no better day to go skiing on, so that's where I'll be.
Where do yo ski? Please don't say Wisp. I'll be at either Timberlilne, Whitegrass, or Canaan. I prefer Blue Knob, but I get to ski free in the valley. Look for the guy in the chartruse TNF jacket emblazoned with Anarctica badges on tele boards.

jbrillo

jbrillo

Junior Audioholic
Someone mentioned earlier about going to a Superbowl Party with no HD. That would really suck. Especially if you're used to watching in HD. I personally just don't think I could go to a Superbowl party if it wasn't going to be in HD. I'm a serious football fan though. I've had the DirecTv NFL package since 2000 and have been watching football in HD since they've offered it. I can't imagine sports without HD. The thought is unbearable. I'll be hosting a Superbowl Party.

D

density

Audioholic Intern
Where do yo ski? Please don't say Wisp. I'll be at either Timberlilne, Whitegrass, or Canaan. I prefer Blue Knob, but I get to ski free in the valley. Look for the guy in the chartruse TNF jacket emblazoned with Anarctica badges on tele boards.
We will likely be at Liberty as the in-laws live ~30 minutes away and we have a 3mo old who is not quite ready to ski. Drop him off for spoilage, and head out from there.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
An update for anyone who cared, I didn't win the TV.

SheepStar

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
An update for anyone who cared, I didn't win the TV.

SheepStar
Sorry Sheep, there's always next year. I wound up in a party (last minute), where the guy had just put up a 58" Panny and a new surround system by Def Tech, Onkyo 875 and SVS sub, system sounded great, but to be honest after a bottle of Turley, Stag's Leap, Far Niente, churrasco steaks with twice cooked french fries and Bailey's I really wasn't paying much attention to the sound, just barely the game.:D We all had a good time which I'm paying for today!

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Player soccer in the afternoon and ached through the football game I did have some friends over Saturday. I smoked my best brisket ever (pecan and cherry) and did my first pulled chicken (apple wood). Clint, this is what you need for the pig:http://www.gatorpit.net/Texas_Legend.jpg

Now THAT'S a how barbeque is done!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis