SUMMIT HI-FI makes a power amplifier called "TONE WINNER AD-7300" - 7 CHANNEL AMP 7X300W@8 OHMS.

Paul C

Paul C

Junior Audioholic
Has anyone heard of this Power Amplifier by Summit HI-FI, located in AJAX Ontario Canada and made in china, at the same factory as Emotiva power amps are manufactured?
If so, is this a good reliable product to purchase at $ 1800.00 CAD? They have only been in business for 6 years. The Specification look good but I've never heard of this brand, has anyone else heard of this brand?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Never heard of the dealer or the brand. Not much detail on the specs on the site. Maybe @M Code has some info....

Paul C

Paul C

Junior Audioholic
Thanks guys, I'm hesitant in purchasing from Summit high five because I am having that difficulty where there isn't much information on the internet. Can anybody recommend a good 7 Channel power amplifier at around $2000.00 CAD after taxes?

Alex8642

Alex8642

Audiophyte
I have the Tonewinner AD5300 (summit hifi brand is Tonewinner). I also have an Outlaw 7140 and an Anthem MCA325... They each do their jobs perfectly - no complaints. I don't think you can go wrong with the Tonewinner. Barrett of SpecofTech did a review as well, and a couple of us in his Facebook group like myself have purchased some of the TW models. Excellent bang for buck.

sitedrifter

sitedrifter

Audiophyte
I've had an Outlaw 7000x for just shy of 3 years
and I be hard pressed to find a flaw with it
quiet at idle - zero problems with ownership

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis