Subwoofer that I can feel?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Telarc CD Michael Murray Organs at First Congregational Church Los Angeles has some serious pipe organ bass.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I am at a loss to know what scene and movie is that EOT.

I have that Telark 1812. Impressive. It was a digital recording, not remastered and using periodic cannons that blew out windows where they were.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise. It’s at the beginning if I remember right.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise. It’s at the beginning if I remember right.
The very beginning. I read somewhere that it may not have been intentional and may have been taken out of some versions.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
The very beginning. I read somewhere that it may not have been intentional and may have been taken out of some versions.
I have it on 2 different Blu-ray versions. It goes too low for my 12in ported subs to reproduce but still is fun. :)

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I have it on 2 different Blu-ray versions. It goes too low for my 12in ported subs to reproduce but still is fun. :)
It's a 10 Hz square wave, it goes too low for nearly all subs to reproduce. There is like a handful of subs out there that can accurately reproduce that 'sound.'

vader540is

vader540is

Full Audioholic
It's a 10 Hz square wave, it goes too low for nearly all subs to reproduce. There is like a handful of subs out there that can accurately reproduce that 'sound.'
Yup this is true. I can't hear it, PSA V1512, but I can sure feel it! My whole house shakes and both my ears are fully pressurized lol it's awesome.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Can you recall hearing or reading anywhere about it being something unintentional in the home versions and they were unaware of until after it came out? For some reason that little (possible) anecdote is in my head...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I am at a loss to know what scene and movie is that EOT.

I have that Telark 1812. Impressive. It was a digital recording, not remastered and using periodic cannons that blew out windows where they were.
I heard that also. A digital recording of real cannons. Just imagine the peak power requirements of your amp. :)

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I heard that also. A digital recording of real cannons. Just imagine the peak power requirements of your amp. :)
It is in the jewel case booklet, how it was recorded, etc. I have that as well someplace.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Live Die Repeat is a more fitting name than Edge of Tomorrow, but somehow the movie has 2 names. Not sure the history but the movie is fun. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis