Subs for frequencies UNDER 20 Hz

C

clouso

Banned
Well i agree this is not a criteria for purchasing...and i said 'most' movies doesnt even go down to 10hz i know a few does.Be carefull with bd 'The strangers' at the start of the movie it goes very low and i blew the woofer on my dsp3400,then i went to my local dealer to be sure it wasnt the sub that had a problem and we listened to the movie on his system there and he blew one of his speakers.Too much output in this movie i guess!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Oh great, now I have to rent 'the strangers' and see what happens at full blast.
Well i agree this is not a criteria for purchasing...and i said 'most' movies doesnt even go down to 10hz i know a few does.Be carefull with bd 'The strangers' at the start of the movie it goes very low and i blew the woofer on my dsp3400,then i went to my local dealer to be sure it wasnt the sub that had a problem and we listened to the movie on his system there and he blew one of his speakers.Too much output in this movie i guess!

C

clouso

Banned
Hi paradigmdawg,did you hear about the new sub12 and sub15 by paradigm?

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
Although I have not seen it yet, now of course I have to :D, heard anyone talk about blowing out a woofer on "The Strangers" let alone two!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis