Junior Audioholic
Ok, so my klipsch r112sw amp stopped functioning. Probably going to order Bash 300 or Yung Sa300. In the meantime of shipping, could I take an onkyo m282 amplifier and s rca splitter and rig a workaround passive? Receiver lfe port-splitter to rca cables to m282, then speaker line through drilled hole in current bad plate amp for seal to remain closed to woofer?

  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis