Stupid Amp question and lesson needed

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
I can chime in about the CS at 6ave as I almost ordered my new AVR from them and when I was asking questions about the 2808 they were actually giving me incorrect information and specs....which is why I went with J&R and they were excellent to deal with...

C

cfrizz

Senior Audioholic
That extra money you are spending now to get a more flexible receiver will save you money in the future.

When you are ready, all you will have to buy will be a separate amp & cables to hook up to your receiver. Rather than having to buy another receiver with the preouts AND an amp.

All speakers benefit from more power Ryounglaw, when you add a 200wpc amp to your Denon you will hear a big difference. Some good companies to keep in mind for the future purchase are Outlaw, Emotiva, Parasound, Sunfire, B & K, Nad, Adcom. If you want to buy used check out Audiogon.

Congrats & have fun.:)

bb will match 6ht ave
899.25 with discount code + 53.95 (MD 6% tax) = 953.20 plus warranbty $120.00 total 1073.20

6th
899.25 + 70 their warranty and no tax = 969.25

difference of 109.95 for me

its more than i wanted to spend, i have the 2309ci for 750 and now looking at another 323. ouch

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Don't forget a used ROTEL!:D
That extra money you are spending now to get a more flexible receiver will save you money in the future.

When you are ready, all you will have to buy will be a separate amp & cables to hook up to your receiver. Rather than having to buy another receiver with the preouts AND an amp.

All speakers benefit from more power Ryounglaw, when you add a 200wpc amp to your Denon you will hear a big difference. Some good companies to keep in mind for the future purchase are Outlaw, Emotiva, Parasound, Sunfire, B & K, Nad, Adcom. If you want to buy used check out Audiogon.

Congrats & have fun.:)

R

ryounglaw

Junior Audioholic
i am returning the 2309 to bb tomorrow and will get the 2809 from 6th ave its onlt 150 or so more

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis