J

Jetpny

Audiophyte
I’m considering the Yamaha wpc-50 to stream Hi-res audio(Tidal), internet radio and others to my vintage separates. So far, the reviews are mixed. Also, I’m using a Yamaha RX-A1060 avr in my home theatre so using MusiCast is appealing. Thanks.

B

Brettc

Audioholic
I’m using Tidal. My media room is in progress. All I have hooked up is my pc running Tidal through an old tv so my reciever will play 5.1. Only speakers right now are my 4 ceiling speakers (only using 3 and 1 surround and a Sub. Sounds pretty good for what it is. Very clean music. After the free trial I subscribed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Brettc

Audioholic
One thing I didn’t mention, I can’t some artists, Tool and government mule are not available. Guess they don’t have the rights to all?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I’m considering the Yamaha wpc-50 to stream Hi-res audio(Tidal), internet radio and others to my vintage separates. So far, the reviews are mixed. Also, I’m using a Yamaha RX-A1060 avr in my home theatre so using MusiCast is appealing. Thanks.
What, in the reviews, isn't favorable? I use a WXC50 and it's serving as my preamp- occasionally, my phone fails to control it, but that's usually fixed by rebooting the phone. Sound quality is very good.

J

Jetpny

Audiophyte
Yes. The reviews are all over the map.
I’m going to use it with an Nad preamp and Yamaha m-70 amp. Some say the on board Dacs are soso and MusiCast is glitchy. I like the price on Accessories4less, but I’m really split on this Wxc-50.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis