R

Rony

Junior Audioholic
Hi.
What is preferred:
1. Using internal Blusound NODE’s DAC 24 bit/192 kHz OR
2 Using BETTER EXTERNAL DAC ( Non MQA certified )
24 bit/96 kHz
Thank you.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
First I'll look at the quality of the streaming service and its content.

R

Rony

Junior Audioholic
I’m with Tidal
MQA or not. Don’t understand when MQA is in use. On the BluOS app I chose Master.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Honestly, if quality two channel hi-res and lossless tracks are a priority, Qobuz is tops with Amazon Music a very close second.

The most annoying thing about Tidal is that each version of an album is a separate selection. So, throw in Dolby Atmos and there may be as many as three selections for one album.

If Dolby Atmos is a non issue, Qobuz wins. Everything sounds good there. Get a free trial and check them out. No “second unfolding” of MQA necessary from a device for real 24/192 hi-res tracks using Qobuz or Amazon Music Unlimited.

R

Rony

Junior Audioholic
Qobuz is not available in my country.
Is Amazon Music can be streamed hi res with Blusound NODE at 24/192 ?
Also do I need to use the NODE’s internal DAC ( connected to an external processor vie analog OR to use the processor’s DAC ( better then the NODE’s ) connected via Digital Coax cable ?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I believe Amazon Ultra HD(24/192) is supported on the Node. You can go either way with DAC.

F

FrancesPham

Audiophyte
Yes, Amazon Music has a high-resolution streaming option called Amazon Music HD.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Hi.
What is preferred:
1. Using internal Blusound NODE’s DAC 24 bit/192 kHz OR
2 Using BETTER EXTERNAL DAC ( Non MQA certified )
24 bit/96 kHz
Thank you.
You don't need more than the CD audio format of 16 bit -44.1 kHz. A 24 bit -96 kHz audio format falls into audiophoolery. This is fully explained here:

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
You don't need more than the CD audio format of 16 bit -44.1 kHz. A 24 bit -96 kHz audio format falls into audiophoolery. This is fully explained here:

Thank you @Verdinut
I was afraid all this hi rate business was going to go on and on and on as if it were worth something.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis