Storm Category 4 as of right now.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Glad you and your family are all ok.
Thanks @NINaudio, Just went check on family. My Sons homes didn't flood. Was at my youngest home all day yesterday getting his audio gear and speakers up off the floor. We got winds as high as 95 here. I feel sorry for the ones who didn't make out as good. You and family stay safe also with this COVID-19 and all the madness going on.

K

kxthor

Junior Audioholic
Well, been alot of miles in the past few days. But we are very fortunate. Have a few tarps on the home that we are living in now and the one being built does not have a scratch. Man this is insane.

K

kxthor

Junior Audioholic
That building that was on fire made chlorine. That was a chlorine cloud of smoke. There was a shelter in place for awhile. Damn guys.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
@mazersteven, Yep, gotta another one headed at us again! Like WTH! Them storms are using the gulf states as target practice?
I was looking at that map and seeing a bowling lane. Louisiana is the 1 Pin.

:(

I'll trade you half the water for half our fires. ;)

Stay Safe!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I was looking at that map and seeing a bowling lane. Louisiana is the 1 Pin.

:(

I'll trade you half the water for half our fires. ;)

Stay Safe!
Speaking of those fires, man like everyday people running for their life's losing everything on the west coast. On top of everything else going on. Just yesterday was watching the National news says over 1 million acres burnt up to-date.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Speaking of those fires, man like everyday people running for their life's losing everything on the west coast. On top of everything else going on. Just yesterday was watching the National news says over 1 million acres burnt up to-date.
One fire in the state, the August Complex... alone!... is over 1,000,000 acres.
All told over 4,000,000 acres in CA have already burned.
:confused:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
One fire in the state, the August Complex... alone!... is over 1,000,000 acres.
All told over 4,000,000 acres in CA have already burned.
:confused:
Hope you and your family are safe, seems those fires are hell and they are hungry.

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Hope you and your family are safe, seems those fires are hell and they are hungry.
We cool. The closest fire was 16 miles away. Too close... but far enough. *knocks on wood

Hope you and your family can stay safe, too, as these storms keep barreling your way.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis