Static and record "PoP" put into recordings

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Hi I found a use for the free digital down load MP3s when you buy a new record .. I just got a new Sylvan Esso album and with great care played it for the first time.. And static and PoP .. I stopped and cleaned it and played it again and same spot static and PoP.. No visible damage to vinyl.. so I upload my free digital copy and same spot on mp3 Static and POP.... I have seen this in many times with Techno Recordings .. Like sneaker pimps did it a lot.. Play "small town witch".... But Sylvan Esso got me good Song title " Uncatena" .. Just thought I would share a laugh and some heads up..

Last edited:
DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Hi I found a use for the free digital down load MP3s when you buy a new record .. I just got a new Sylvan Esso album and with great care played it for the first time.. And static and PoP .. I stopped and cleaned it and played it again and same spot static and PoP.. No visible damage to vinyl.. so I upload my free digital copy and same spot on mp3 Static and POP.... I have seen this in many times with Techno Recordings .. Like sneaker pimps did it a lot.. Play "small town witch".... But Sylvan Esso got me good Song title " Uncatena" .. Just thought I would share a laugh and some heads up..
And what the heck happened to DVD Audio ?? I loved 5.1 dvd audio .. Rem and refused sound great in 5.1 ...

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Try listening to "real" music maybe the static and pop will go away. :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And what the heck happened to DVD Audio ?? I loved 5.1 dvd audio .. Rem and refused sound great in 5.1 ...
Moved on to blu-ray for the most part. Might look for multi-ch SACD as another option for multich music.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis