Started watching Clickbait on Netflix !

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
So far pretty decently done 7 part series murder mystery type film .

Good clear dialogue really good use of the entire system in the sound track too . Good cast and so far we’ll acted . Worth a watch !

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
So far pretty decently done 7 part series murder mystery type film .

Good clear dialogue really good use of the entire system in the sound track too . Good cast and so far we’ll acted . Worth a watch !
I heard it was disturbing so I kinda passed. Is it a tough watch?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I heard it was disturbing so I kinda passed. Is it a tough watch?

It’s not for the faint of heart but there’s a lot the last two episodes are the kicker as far as visuals go .

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
It’s not for the faint of heart but there’s a lot the last two episodes are the kicker as far as visuals go .
I'll have to check it out. Andrain Grenier is a really good actor so I was interesting. It looks crazy.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I'll have to check it out. Andrain Grenier is a really good actor so I was interesting. It looks crazy.

There’s so many twists at the end my wife looked at me and said wtf several times

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
There’s so many twists at the end my wife looked at me and said wtf several times
Oh nice, I'll have to rope the wife in too then. Sounds interesting, thanks for the info.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
This show is pissing me off as my theories are getting proven episode after episode. People are idiots. Well, at least the ones written up in this show. :D

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
This show is pissing me off as my theories are getting proven episode after episode. People are idiots. Well, at least the ones written up in this show. :D
My wife and I both looked at each other several times like WTF

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Finished it. Wasn’t too far off in my suspicions. One of the most frustrating shows I’ve ever seen. No sympathy for most of the characters. You do stupid things, you gotta’ live or die with ‘em. Bunch of f#%kin’ idiots.o_O

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Watched episode 1 and 2 last night. Predictably, my wife fell asleep 15 minutes into episode 2, so we'll have to watch it again. Pretty decent so far.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis