Starke Sound Subwoofers

J

Jshaw81

Enthusiast
Hello!!
Does anyone actually own a Starke subwoofer? I ordered two SW-15s since on sale but been scouring the web trying to find more reviews or feedback from real owners. I’ve found some reviews by reviewers such as the one on Audioholics, Sparechange and Cheap Audioman, but can’t seem to find reviews from owners. If anyone could provide real life feedback, please share. Thanks!!!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Couldn't tell you about the subs, but they look decent for their price/design. After reading about the poor tests happening with their power amps, I'm not much interested in Starke myself, at least not until its properly sorted out. Good luck, doubt there are but perhaps a few around here that have purchased them....and it might just be you :)

J

Jshaw81

Enthusiast
Couldn't tell you about the subs, but they look decent for their price/design. After reading about the poor tests happening with their power amps, I'm not much interested in Starke myself, at least not until its properly sorted out. Good luck, doubt there are but perhaps a few around here that have purchased them....and it might just be you :)
Yeah I saw that too. No issues have been reported about their subs though. Audioholics spoke highly about them too.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah I saw that too. No issues have been reported about their subs though. Audioholics spoke highly about them too.
The sub tests are what they are, but what if the amps in those were shortcuts as well? :)

J

Jshaw81

Enthusiast
Once I get them I’ll review them. I’m sure they will be much better than my Klipsch sub-10 and my cheap Polk sub I had before.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Once I get them I’ll review them. I’m sure they will be much better than my Klipsch sub-10 and my cheap Polk sub I had before.
That wouldn't take a big improvement, tho

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just what kind of review are you capable of, though?

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I bought a pair of the sealed 12s. Just got delivered. Have not tried them out yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
March delivery. So it’s going to be a while. I ordered them since still on sale but looking for reviews.
Yow was thinking yours were a week away or something more reasonable! I hate waiting that long....

J

Jshaw81

Enthusiast
Was it shadyJ's review that got you to buy? (forgot if you mentioned)
Cheap man audio, sparechange, and Audioholics reviews led me this direction. But originally it was John Casler from Facebook. He sales Starke products from a shop in CA.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis