Star Wars Revenge of the Sith **SPOILER** THREAD

S

soniceuphoria

Audioholic
Anakin was already under the control of the "dark" side of the force, Samuel L Jackson was giving him the orders. LOL

Oh yeah, Clint, I do believe the term is "ignant white fook", and if your wife didn't read that web page then she is a very observant person. Seeing through Lucas's poorly constructed plots doesn't exactly qualify you as a genius in my book. Happy Listening.:)
Greg

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Clint DeBoer said:
Laurence Fishburn was in the Matrix. :)
Damn... der... yup. Wasn't thinking to hard on that one.

It's not the color of the skin, but the entire character persona. It would be like having Schwartzenager in the matrix followed by The Rock in Star Wars. It was just done, and the character has way to many similarities to stomach. By the end of the Matrix Fishburn was beginning to get ridiculed for how weak the character was becoming. By Star Wars - it was totally over.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
This was the only movie I've seen where Samuel Jackson sucked. He is an incredible actor, no, more than that, he is an educator and a pundit for the use of the term "mother f'er". No one has ever sounded as cool asking for a wallet back. For some reason Ewan McGreggor did a great job and Samuel fell flat.

P.S. you're wife's a genius, that had me scratching my head too going oh yeah. I'vegot 10 bucks that says George hadn't thought of it, and $50 that if he reads this he'll claim that's what it was all along.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis