Star Wars 1....The Phantom Menace....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....hey, don't post nothing about #2, I haven't seen it yet....the pod race and little fart Skywalker blowing up the Control Ship was worth watching it alone....green-sabererd that guy with the painted face in half, haha....good show.....

.....did anyone notice on the third lap of the pod race when they were about four seconds away from going sideways to get through that vertical slit in the rocks, the low sound that you couldn't miss with a good sub?.....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pod race is what really makes that disc worth owning IMO. It's an often recommended demo scene. Now GO OUT AND GET Episode 2!! (and 3 next Tues)...

D

DDigitalguy06

Audioholic
Man, its finally comeing out on dvd.
can't to watch starswars 3 . i hope its better then the second one.:D

may the force be with u.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Of the new trilogies, I would say 1 and 3 are the best of the bunch. However, all that talk about "democracy" in 1 just didn't make any shred of sense. In 3, the transformation of Anakin into Darth Vader (turning to the dark side) isn't all that believable. But aside from these 2 minor gripes, I loved those 2 movies.

Episode 2 is okay, the story just isn't as engaging as the other two.

Now when is Lucas coming out with that giant 6 movie boxset?:D

C

claudermilk

Full Audioholic
While I'll eventually have all of the DVDs in my collection being an old Star Wars fan, I think Lucas dropped the ball on these. The visual effects are fantastic, the fight choreographies are also top notth. But I think he could have done better on the story; there was a lot of potential for just as engaging of a story as the first three movies had, but it seemed that was passed over to make room for more fights & big battle sequences to show off ILM's stuff. The Anakin-to-Vader switch was probably the worst letdown. blech.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I love the THX intro at the beginning of Episode 1, that little blue ball exploding has some great bass.

The whole pod race is full of great bass and surround material. I like the beginning when they are starting up the engines :)

Another part is the canyon exists, the pod's generate a great deal of bass there.

Sheep

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis