Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Star Trek TNG was undoubtedly my favorite, and I have all 7 seasons on DVD.:D Piquard would undoubtedly whip Kirks arse with one hand tied behind his back. Make it so, dammit!:D

My favorites of the rest, in order:

2) Voyager- hated Janeway but liked the rest of the cast. Great Borg & engineer hotties!:D
3) DS9- Dull as dishwater til the Dominion attacked. Haven't seen 'em all but watched it off and on.
4) Enterprise- Mostly pathetic, especially the Archer character. He was like a substitute teacher. The "Temporal Cold War" made my skin crawl. Thanked God when it got cancelled.
5) Original ST- Hilarious special effects, laugh-out-loud god-awful overacting (He's dead, Jim!). To campy and cheesey to sit thru a whole episode now that I'm grown up.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
devils advocate

............................Star Wars is way better :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: :LOL:

Seriously, I never was a big trekkie, but my opinion on the whole thing is that the old school Star Trek with William Shatner as captain defines the "trek" for me. I'm not too much into watching the new stuff at all, but if I stumble on the Shatner Ship, I'll watch it :D

(end somewhat sarcastic flame :D :D :D :LOL: )

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis