Star Drek:Discovery

H

Huey645

Audioholic
For those watching season 3, what are your thoughts about it? Honestly, I think they went backwards, even though they had great potential with the show set 900+ years in their future. Most of these episodes have seemed like filler episodes.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
A question to anyone watching this 3rd season.
Are you having problem with it in full screen mode yet time bar, pause and jump back and forward still showing at bottom and upper left cbs, season and ep. showing, and not going away at all? I used Edge and will experiment with other browsers. Very intrusive.

Well, an update. :eek:
Discovered that the cursor needs to hide on the right side of TV for all that stuff to go away, Ugh.

Last edited:
H

Huey645

Audioholic
Finished the season last night, and meh, this season was just so so for me. Looking forward to the spin offs with Captain Pike and Georgeo.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finished the season last night, and meh, this season was just so so for me. Looking forward to the spin offs with Captain Pike and Georgeo.
I thought I was the only one. :D

I tried watching S03E01 and I couldn't even finish because it was so bad.

I might try watching again later. But it S03 isn't starting well for me.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
I thought I was the only one. :D

I tried watching S03E01 and I couldn't even finish because it was so bad.

I might try watching again later. But it S03 isn't starting well for me.
And I thought ep1 was one of the better episodes of the season, if I remember correctly. At least to me, the bright spot of the season has been Doug Jones playing Saru. The rest has just been very underwhelming.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Started watching the first season/3 episodes in over the weekend so far loving the story, SQ and PQ. Looks amazing for sure. It will be my first Star trek series. I've never seen the others.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Started watching the first season/3 episodes in over the weekend so far loving the story, SQ and PQ. Looks amazing for sure. It will be my first Star trek series. I've never seen the others.
The first two seasons are great, with some pretty stellar twists. It's too bad you've never seen the original, but there are quite a few times they reference past episodes of the original series.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I liked ST Discovery S01 and S02 a lot.

When I was a kid (3rd grade, 4th grade) I recall watching the original ST. But I never saw any of the other ST series until Discovery.

I didn’t even finish Discovery S03 E01 yet because I thought it was so boring. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I liked ST Discovery S01 and S02 a lot.

When I was a kid (3rd grade, 4th grade) I recall watching the original ST. But I never saw any of the other ST series until Discovery.

I didn’t even finish Discovery S03 E01 yet because I thought it was so boring. :D
Okay, so I gave S03 a chance and watched E01, which I think is the worse episode in S03.

Then it got 100% better after E01. The reason is because the entire crew was involved after E01 for the rest of the S03.

So if you are like me and didn’t like S03E01 because you didn’t see the other ST crew members, just wait for E02.

There are some PG13 fighting/shooting moments that I would have liked to be Rated-R.

But overall, I liked S03 a lot.

So I can say that I like all 3 seasons of ST Discovery a lot. :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I didn’t think it was dropping until next year, but Discovery S4 drops…
Tomorrow, 11/18!

It’s quirky, much like every other Star Trek series. That said, I’ve been more than reasonably entertained and am looking forward to more!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I didn’t think it was dropping until next year, but Discovery S4 drops…
Tomorrow, 11/18!

It’s quirky, much like every other Star Trek series. That said, I’ve been more than reasonably entertained and am looking forward to more!
Hey, Netflix, HBO Max? Star Trek Discovery.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Looking forward to it, just hope it's better than last season. Loved the first two seasons, especially #2 and look forward to the Spock/Pike show that's coming out as well.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I just read that it got pulled. The new season that is.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
I just read that it got pulled. The new season that is.
From my understanding, that's a yes and a no. Netflix had an agreement with Paramount+ to show the series outside of the US, which that agreement has ended. So it will still be shown today in the US, and eventually in other parts of the world.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis