J

john20182050

Audioholic
In my gym room, R5 is too low in height while I'm on the treadmill and elliptical. Any suggestion for a good stand for R4? I'm thinking to put it on top of the wooden stool since a normal bookshelf speaker stand won't work for R5. I think I need to put it on top of a 2 or 3 feet height stool or something

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Stools can make great stands, even some small tables. Or more a pro style stand with adjustable height perhaps. Maybe even just DIY something....

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Are you primarily listening to the R5 while on the gym equipment? 3 feet sounds kind of high for a floor standing speaker, but I suppose that not only are you on a treadmill but also standing. 2 feet should get enough height without being a falling hazard and will likely look better than having them up higher. They're 42" tall after all, with the plinth. Keep the outriggers in mind when looking for a stand. That might make a stool too small and small table a better choice unless you remove the outriggers.

K

kini

Full Audioholic
Just use a wedge to angle them towards you're listening position. Unless they're very close you won't need much of an angle. That and the Kefs have a very good vertical dispersion.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis