square 10 inchs woofers, 1200 watts ..

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
Im gonna buy a big discounted special on amazon $$ . They sell a big stereo subwoofer box with 2 ten inchs drivers that are rated 1200 watt each , and connectors and a powerful amp, all that for 0nly 250$ . im gonna try to construct a 12 volt dc organ with that. you put the speakers in the front of the organ, and you plug the amps and a battery and some ac chargers and then you play it outside as it is too loud for a small house. These speakers can play loud music in a club also for a dj, Hurry my friends, use these powerful 12 volts amps, they consume almost nothing .

Attachments

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
Square woofers sound a bit edgy to me. I'm just giving it to you straight.

If I'm cornered and forced to choose, I prefer the smoother, more well-rounded sound of regular woofers.

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
You have to tune it for high power operation, so it can be use in a disco club where they have loud music programm. It is almost a full range driver speaker. So it is 4 ohms and play loud and cost only 250 $ a powered pair. II is almost a perfect pair for very large room of even home theater with maybe good intelligibility. I also think that it can be powered by a simple audiophile amps of just 20 to 80 watt. I saw a tube amps , online, at 80$ and another with just tubes( input stage to transformer output stage at 300$ to 1200 $ ),

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You have to tune it for high power operation, so it can be use in a disco club where they have loud music programm. It is almost a full range driver speaker. So it is 4 ohms and play loud and cost only 250 $ a powered pair. II is almost a perfect pair for very large room of even home theater with maybe good intelligibility. I also think that it can be powered by a simple audiophile amps of just 20 to 80 watt. I saw a tube amps , online, at 80$ and another with just tubes( input stage to transformer output stage at 300$ to 1200 $ ),
giphy (2).gif

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey, what happened to you buying these a while back? They actually look like they might be a great sounding speaker. Do you abandon these ideas as fast as you think of them?

s-l400.jpg

And also, WE NEED SOME PICS OF YOUR WORK! You keep telling us what you plan to do then never follow up!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

A club huh? Like in the bathroom of a club.
Fwiw, those are actually pretty decent car drivers.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Soon as I saw thread title I said out loud "he found some Kickers!" Was not disappointed.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Im gonna buy a big discounted special on amazon $$ . They sell a big stereo subwoofer box with 2 ten inchs drivers that are rated 1200 watt each , and connectors and a powerful amp, all that for 0nly 250$ . im gonna try to construct a 12 volt dc organ with that. you put the speakers in the front of the organ, and you plug the amps and a battery and some ac chargers and then you play it outside as it is too loud for a small house. These speakers can play loud music in a club also for a dj, Hurry my friends, use these powerful 12 volts amps, they consume almost nothing .
You are the genuine BS artist, aren't you? How in earth are you going to get 1200 watts from a 12 volt supply. Even if the speaker load was 2 ohm you would still need a 50 volt rail voltage and 100 volts if it is four ohm. Please don't peddle this nonsense here.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You are the genuine BS artist, aren't you? How in earth are you going to get 1200 watts from a 12 volt supply. Even if the speaker load was 2 ohm you would still need a 50 volt rail voltage and 100 volts if it is four ohm. Please don't peddle this nonsense here.
Pixie dust?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Hang on just a minute, you are not thinking beyond our 4 dimensions.

Furthermore, surely you are not gonna try to argue with such a maniacal genius!

Regardless, we just keep begging for pictures! Pics will be a gold mine!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis