Spotify Connect Doesn't. Urg!

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
I've used Spotify Connect for two years on various devices: Denon 4300, Marantz 1608, 2x Heos 7, a Heos 3, and a Heos 1. It worked until today. I see all the devices but can't connect to them. Troubleshooting I've done:

- rebooted the router (twice)
- changed the DNS address on my router to the one recommended by Spotify help forums
- tried my account from my Android and a laptop
- my wife tried with her iPhone
- uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my Android

Still, no sound from the AVRs or Heos speakers. Spotify plays on the laptop or Android but it just won't connect.

Any ideas?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I was just having spotify issues earlier today, I couldn't get it to sign into my account on my Fire Stick....just sat there staring at me so I started streaming my own content....and when I just went back to the fire stick just now it's signed in and working. Seems like you've done most of what I can think of except maybe resets of the destination devices?

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Thanks, LTHD. I forgot to mention I also reset all the Heos speakers and did a microprocessor reset on the Marantz.

Update: I tried again just now with the laptop and it works, albeit with a lot of latency. Still no love with the Android but at least I have some tunes.

Perhaps there's something systemic with Spotify today.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking more a Spotify issue myself. Sign of things to come?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis