C

claudermilk

Full Audioholic
j_garcia said:
SHARKS man...it's my hometown team :D Yeah, so they haven't gone all the way, but they're my team just the same.

That's OK, we don't like the AVs either... ;) Actually, I'm a Wings fan too :)

Number one complaint I hear about hockey is that the scores are so low. Well, that's because you actually have to WORK to get a goal in this sport :D You don't see any 100 to 99 scores in soccer do you?
I hear you there. I kind of have to be a Ducks fan since they're just up the street. Also haven't quite gone all the way (boy was that a painful game to watch). I love the fact that a goal is a big deal & once you get the hang of the game you get to watch just how hard they work at getting one.

BTW, re. racing: F1 would be the exception to my previous comment. I personally prefer the various flavors of sports cars (IMSA/ALMS, GT, etc). Gurney would be a perfect example of the sort of guy you find there, so incredibly modest even after all his accomplishments. A direct quote when a bunch of people mobbed him at the LBGP just before he started his CART team: "I'm not all that great." We shouted him down. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis