Spiderman "Far From Home"

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched it last night and I found that the audio and video presentation was very solid. Other than the highschool crush storyline, I thought the movie very entertaining, much much better than the previous one.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I watched it last night and I found that the audio and video presentation was very solid. Other than the highschool crush storyline, I thought the movie very entertaining, much much better than the previous one.
Haven't seen it yet so how did Mysterio rate as a Spidey movie villain? Thanks

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Haven't seen it yet so how did Mysterio rate as a Spidey movie villain? Thanks
I like jake gyllenhaal, and imo he delivered a great villain. We saw this in the theater and loved it. Even my wife who is not into mcu at all loved spidey, and the whole film. I’ve read some reviews about the home release that were love it or hate it in regards to the audio. I will find out soon enough.

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
Interesting story line. I thought the video/audio was very good.
Overall enjoyable movie.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
We saw in the theater back in July. I didn't like the villain... reminded me way too much of Syndrome from The Incredibles. I dare you to watch those films back to back.

Opinions being what they are, I think Michael Keaton's Vulture is the second best Spidey-villain I've seen in cinema, bested only by Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
We saw in the theater back in July. I didn't like the villain... reminded me way too much of Syndrome from The Incredibles. I dare you to watch those films back to back.

Opinions being what they are, I think Michael Keaton's Vulture is the second best Spidey-villain I've seen in cinema, bested only by Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin.
Opinions indeed! I totally agree with you about gobby, willem dafoe delivered that big time. I also like Michael Keaton and enjoyed vulture. On the other hand, I loved syndrome and like Jason lee in general. I did like Jake gyllenhaal but I don’t think they dove deep enough into him.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I thought Syndrome was great too! Shoot, the Incredibles was my favorite superhero movie for a LONG time... probably right up until the Winter Soldier. It was just hard to get the similarities between Mysterio and Syndrome out of my head. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dafoe's goblin is my favorite Spidey movie villain and I kind of liked the Lizard also.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis