Speculation grows that Donald Trump may fly to Scotland on eve of Joe Biden's inauguration

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Kinda impressive... more hair than I had in my Depeche Mode-Flock Of Seagulls days.
1609873362574.png

1609873444320.png

;)
1609873490424.png

Look at the long bangs on Brad.
:cool:

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Perhaps he might receive a better welcome in Russia...
Manafort, Stone, Flynn, and Trump would make a foursome for golf. If only they could find a suitable golf resort … you know like Trump Gulag, where only the best Bolsheviks can afford the greens fees.

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Very interesting. Prestwick Airport is about 20 miles away from Trump Turnberry Golf Resort.

Personally, I'd rather see him residing at Ft. Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas, where Orange jumpsuits are the standard resortwear.
Nicola Sturgeon has put a big monkey wrench into Trump's plan. She has called Trump's visit non essential travel. Since yesterday non essential travel in and out of the UK is banned.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Nicola Sturgeon has put a big monkey wrench into Trump's plan. She has called Trump's visit non essential travel. Since yesterday non essential travel in and out of the UK is banned.
I just saw that story in the Washington Post, as of 2:25 pm.

White House denies reports Trump will be in Scotland during inauguration, after Scottish leader warns golf is not essential travel
On Tuesday, the leader of Scotland, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, was asked if Trump was headed her way, and what might be her message to him? At her daily news briefing, Sturgeon said, “I have no idea what Donald Trump’s travel plans are, you’ll be glad to know.”

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon stressed Jan. 5, that under lockdown regulations people are not allowed to travel into Scotland without an essential reason. Then she added, “I hope and expect that his immediate travel plan is to exit the White House, but beyond that I don’t know.”
I guess it was too good to be true, especially if his travel plans involved a one-way ticket.

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Did she come up with the "STAY AT HOME" slogan just for Trump? (That was a joke. Not a funny joke, just a joke)

1609892728575.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis