U

udlilmike

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Sometimes while watching movies I have a hard time adjusting the volume to the correct level so that I can hear the people speaking. &nbsp;I often find myself raising the volume when regular dialogue is going on, and lowering the volume during loud musical or explosion parts. &nbsp;Any advice on how I can fix this problem?
I currently have Infintiy Interlude IL 30 front speakers and an Infintiy Interlude IL 25c center speaker. &nbsp;I have two older speakers that I use as rears. &nbsp;I do not have a sub yet. &nbsp;My receiver is the sony strde-845.
Thanks,
Mike</font>

U

udlilmike

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>No I have not. &nbsp;Does that stand for Sound Pressure Level Meter? &nbsp;I did order the avie-guide to home audio to help calibrate my speakers. &nbsp;Will I need to get an SPL meter as well?
If so, how much are they and where can I get one?</font>

<font color='#000000'>Yep, you got the acronym correct. You can pick one up at Radio Shack for under $35 last time I checked (digital for $50).

You'll NEED this to use the AVIA setup disc. It's how you ensure that your speakers are firing at corresponding levels.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis