Speaker sale!! Willing to ship or local pick up!

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
I’m located in Western Massachusetts zip code 01085 for anyone that’s relatively local, if you want something shipped let me know what service you prefer; just understand things like tower speakers are heavy and costly to ship. Anyways I have a few pairs of speakers I’ve had out of rotation for quite sometime and figured I would try and sell them to help fund either an AVR or TV upgrade. Please note any cosmetic issues are clearly shown as you can see but as far as technical issues and functionality everything here is grade A.

1) Pair of Infinity Compositions Overture 2 full range tower speakers. These are extremely well reviewed and as far as two channel stereo music listening they’re one of the finest speakers I’ve ever owned. Two months ago I replaced both internal 150 watt RMS amplifiers with OEM NOS units as well as the crossovers and front and rear firing 6.5” woofers. The pair of 5.25” midranges and 1” tweeter are original and registered the correct resistance on my multimeter so I left them alone after having already spent over $400 in parts for the amps and woofers. The cabs are a 7/10, there is a big scratch down one side of one of the towers and that same tower has part of its front facing foot brace broken off (it was like this when I purchased the replacement amp which is what the brace is attached to but given the rarity of NOS parts and the fact that it doesn’t effect the speaker stability or performance I was fine with it. You can easily re-finish the cabs if you want to however they’re really not that bad for a 20 year old speaker. Each tower has a pair of 5.25” polypropylene midranges with a 1” neodymium tweeter in an MTM configuration. These drivers are in a sealed enclosure about 6” above the front 6.5” polypropylene woofer which has a mirrored rear firing 6.5” woofer directly behind it. The 6.5” woofers are powered by a 150 watt Infinity OEM amplifier with literally about 2 hours of use on them. I’ve had no issues getting dynamic and crystal clear full range sound out of them while they were in a two channel system I had setup for a month or so, being powered by a 125 WPC Rotel they were never sloppy or boomy. These weigh about 70lbs so I believe it’s around $125 to ship them, I’m looking to get $250 for the pair which is more than reasonable.

2) Infinity CC3 center channel. This is the timbre matched center channel for the Overture’s. It uses the same pair of 5.25” midranges and 1” tweeter as the Overture’s and has two mid and high frequency adjustable knobs on the rear of the speaker for frequency attenuation. I have the original grill for it as well. Looking to get $50 for it or I’ll throw it in for free if you buy the Overtures.

3) 4 Mirage MX omnipolar satellite speakers. I have two pairs of these smaller than a Coke can speakers that were used as height layer Atmos speakers for about 5 months. They’re more or less a smaller version of the already tiny Nanosat. Each has a 3” titanium deposit woofer with a .75” pure titanium hybrid tweeter. They’re wall mountable as well. They each have a magnetic grill. Looking to get $120 a pair or all 4 for $150.

Over the next few days I’ll be listing a few other goodies

Attachments

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
Also I tried to upload pics but it says the files are too large, I’ve got plenty of detailed pictures so let me know if you want them and I’ll email them to you

Q

Quadradisc

Audiophyte
I’m located in Western Massachusetts zip code 01085 for anyone that’s relatively local, if you want something shipped let me know what service you prefer; just understand things like tower speakers are heavy and costly to ship. Anyways I have a few pairs of speakers I’ve had out of rotation for quite sometime and figured I would try and sell them to help fund either an AVR or TV upgrade. Please note any cosmetic issues are clearly shown as you can see but as far as technical issues and functionality everything here is grade A.

1) Pair of Infinity Compositions Overture 2 full range tower speakers. These are extremely well reviewed and as far as two channel stereo music listening they’re one of the finest speakers I’ve ever owned. Two months ago I replaced both internal 150 watt RMS amplifiers with OEM NOS units as well as the crossovers and front and rear firing 6.5” woofers. The pair of 5.25” midranges and 1” tweeter are original and registered the correct resistance on my multimeter so I left them alone after having already spent over $400 in parts for the amps and woofers. The cabs are a 7/10, there is a big scratch down one side of one of the towers and that same tower has part of its front facing foot brace broken off (it was like this when I purchased the replacement amp which is what the brace is attached to but given the rarity of NOS parts and the fact that it doesn’t effect the speaker stability or performance I was fine with it. You can easily re-finish the cabs if you want to however they’re really not that bad for a 20 year old speaker. Each tower has a pair of 5.25” polypropylene midranges with a 1” neodymium tweeter in an MTM configuration. These drivers are in a sealed enclosure about 6” above the front 6.5” polypropylene woofer which has a mirrored rear firing 6.5” woofer directly behind it. The 6.5” woofers are powered by a 150 watt Infinity OEM amplifier with literally about 2 hours of use on them. I’ve had no issues getting dynamic and crystal clear full range sound out of them while they were in a two channel system I had setup for a month or so, being powered by a 125 WPC Rotel they were never sloppy or boomy. These weigh about 70lbs so I believe it’s around $125 to ship them, I’m looking to get $250 for the pair which is more than reasonable.

2) Infinity CC3 center channel. This is the timbre matched center channel for the Overture’s. It uses the same pair of 5.25” midranges and 1” tweeter as the Overture’s and has two mid and high frequency adjustable knobs on the rear of the speaker for frequency attenuation. I have the original grill for it as well. Looking to get $50 for it or I’ll throw it in for free if you buy the Overtures.

3) 4 Mirage MX omnipolar satellite speakers. I have two pairs of these smaller than a Coke can speakers that were used as height layer Atmos speakers for about 5 months. They’re more or less a smaller version of the already tiny Nanosat. Each has a 3” titanium deposit woofer with a .75” pure titanium hybrid tweeter. They’re wall mountable as well. They each have a magnetic grill. Looking to get $120 a pair or all 4 for $150.

Over the next few days I’ll be listing a few other goodies
Hi, I’m interested in purchasing your set of Overture 2’s (and yes, I could use the Cc-3 Center Chan speaker—thanks for adding it in the deal)

I live just south of Houston. Contact me at your earliest convenience if you’re interested in selling still. One last question: From the pic, these are the cherry veneer versions, correct?
Thank you,
Sam M.

M

MPD82

Audiophyte
Pandaman where did you find the parts and everything to refurbish the overtures I've recently gotten the 3's and 3 of the 1's but having a rough time finding the foam for refoaming and the parts lists to give them an overhaul?

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
It's a pity, these are on the other side of the world. As if they where local I would be all over these .Regardless of price, and frankly your selling far to cheaply, Your hardly covering replacement value

Anyway good luck with your sale

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
These were all sold over 2 years ago. If you need NOS Overture or Prelude parts there’s a good chance I may have what you need. Shoot me a message for more info

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis