U

Unregistered

Good afternoon

I have the Panasonic Scht900 all in one system and need some help with my speaker placement, do you think this is correct i have put a lot of time into it.

Front and left speaker are slightly in front of the center speaker. All the speakers and the same distance away from the seating position. I have gone through the test tone and all the speakers are now the same sound level. I had to turn down the center speaker. All the speakers are in line with each other. The Front two face straight forward. The back two are behind the seating position and face towards the ear, so they are pointing in at an angle not straight forward.

Does this sound ok to you lot

Any sugestions would be welcome

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
You have probably done as well as you could with what you have. The only thing that really matters is that you are satisfied. The kind of all in one system you have is really not what most of the participants here have. Anyone who cares enough to do what you have done and even ask questions publicly surely should have something better than an all in one box. If you are ever interested in upgrading I'm sure you will get lots of advice if you ask. :cool:

U

Unregistered

you may want to toe in your mains a tad.. just be sure your rears are not firing right into your ears

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis