M

Maestro360

Audiophyte
My Infinity Overture 1's don't have screw threads to mount them on the wall, i.e. with OmniMount or Vantage Point. Tell me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean they can't be mounted? They don't rest well on stands, and my couch is higher than the stands anyway. Does anybody have a mounting solution that doesn't involve drilling into my speaker?

'Preciate it. :confused:

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Liquid Nails. JK. Sounds like you're going to have to bite the bullet and pre drill some small holes to mount brackets on. Otherwise, you may be looking for another option.

M

Maestro360

Audiophyte
Yeah! Awesome. Thanks Lep. :D

Last edited:
S

Sansui_Bum

Audiophyte
If you don't like the way that those Crutchfield one's look, B-Tech offers some nice ones. They adjust from the front to rear, rather than side to side.

J

jbracing24

Junior Audioholic
Sansui_Bum said:
If you don't like the way that those Crutchfield one's look, B-Tech offers some nice ones. They adjust from the front to rear, rather than side to side.
Want to pass on some feedback...
Actually, the Crutchfield ones in the picture look just like the B-Tech ones I found at Future Shop in Canada. Just what I was looking for. Nice job! Thanks for the tip!!

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
I guess nobody bothers to actually click on links anymore... Crutchfield sells those, but B-Tech makes them (Model B-Tech B-77)... :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis