Speaker finish protection

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
So yes candles get lit. :)

But I’m not setting up hot coals or bbq briquettes. LOL. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'd be afraid that the cat would get interested in the "dancing" flame and check it out, knocking the candle over. Meanwhile, in my effort to stop the cat I spill my "flammable" drink on the floor just where the lit candle lands and "poof"!
Knowing you're "Jowjahn," I'm guessing your preferred flammable beverage of choice must be rectified 'shine! maybe ~180 proof? :)
That'll go up like a Northern Cali Wildfire fo' sure!!!
:eek:
:oops:
Too soon?

:p

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Knowing you're "Jowjahn," I'm guessing your preferred flammable beverage of choice must be rectified 'shine! maybe ~180 proof? :)
That'll go up like a Northern Cali Wildfire fo' sure!!!
:eek:
:oops:
Too soon?

:p
Actually I pretty much don't drink!
But I got caught up in the narrative and how, sometimes poop happens all at once, so I went with it!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Actually I pretty much don't drink!
But I got caught up in the narrative and how, sometimes poop happens all at once, so I went with it!
Same here! I was just imagining you (ie your avatar) slamming a mason jar of Lightnin' while listening to Devil went Down To Jowjah, when suddenly Mr Fluffy Socks jumps onto your Alter of candles, gets his long hair lit, knocks over the mason jar, and... Foom!

ROTFLMFAO!

Ok... we all know fire is no laughing matter. *knocks on wood
Safety and Protection to all!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
if there is a good way to provide a better location that is comfortable and affords a visual command of the room,
We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Okay. a real suggestion: Use a roll of blue tape (3M) and make little tape wheels by sticking the tape to itself by turning it backwards. I'm thinking a few around the speaker and a few on top. The tape won't hurt the finish and the cats won't like it sticking to them. I'm thinking a little conditioning at the beginning ought to teach the cats to avoid the speakers going forward.

I'm looking to get that 'Thanks For Nothing' ruling overturned. And as much as you might be temped, don't apply the blue tape directly to the cat ... just don't. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis