Iblagdan

Iblagdan

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I am looking to build a system and would appreciate any feedback on the following choices:

Receiver: Marantz 8200
Speakers: Paradigm Reference Studio 60s + Studio CC

I value a system that will do 2-channel music exceptionally well. I appreciate realism in my systems, with soundstaging and imaging as prime attributes I appreciate. I am interested in Home Theatre, but mainly as a bonus to having a good music system.

I plan to start with the paradigms mains &amp; center and use my Spica TC-50s as surrounds for now. I will be upgrading to a full Paradigm setup with sub later. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

IB</font>

E

Eric

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>How much do you want to spend?

If you have a few grand to drop on the receiver I'd suggest you listen to a Denon AVR-4802R or AVR-5803. I have the 4802R (I just upgraded from the 3803) which sounds outstanding through my v3 Legends.

Denon AVR's</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Check out Yamaha RXZ-1 or RXV-1300 as well as Magnepan speakers. Also check out speakers from Canton and Yamaha like their NS-777 or NS8HX.

The Marantz reciever is a very good choice too and has a great amplifier section.</font>

<font color='#008080'>I've heard the Paradigm Studio 60's and I love the sound. Clear and well-rounded speakers. Not a bad choice and should work well with Denon.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis