Soundstage speakers

U

Unregistered

Has anyone heard about soundstage speakers. I recently bought a pair at visions. They seem to be fine and they sound great but i was wonder if anybody else has ever seen them. I have looked for a web site and didnt find one. Visions.ca dosen't have any thing on their site about them. Anyways thanks for reading my post and if you want to email me some info or something my address is haas_chad@hotmail.com.

U

Unregistered

Soundstage

Yeah I also just bought a pair at Visions in Regina and they sound really good, better than the kenwood and sony speakers I was looking at. They got really good bass. I can't find a site either

U

Unregistered

Unregistered said:
Has anyone heard about soundstage speakers. I recently bought a pair at visions. They seem to be fine and they sound great but i was wonder if anybody else has ever seen them. I have looked for a web site and didnt find one. Visions.ca dosen't have any thing on their site about them. Anyways thanks for reading my post and if you want to email me some info or something my address is haas_chad@hotmail.com.
Soundstage is distributed by JBL which is a high end speaker. I am pretty sure that soundstage is an affordable version of JBL.

H

Haasenator

Enthusiast
Ya I was the person that posted the first post.(bad sentence) Look now i'm a member. Anyways somebody should do a review on them because they are an afforable way to buy decent floorstanding speakers. They are 600$ canadian and I bought them for 200$. Which is a very good price. Thanks. :D

BCAUDIOGUY

Audiophyte
Soundstage speakers are new for me as well-however after a 30 day trial peroid......i love them.I just installed these speakers in a home theater today along and let me tell you that these speakers are far beyond increditable. I have these hooked up to a Denon receiver av-687 and let me tell you that size doesnt matter and my living room is huge enough to watch a 52" hd tv without flaw... via rap,rock,classical...movies they all sound BRAND new like I have never heard them before.....

BCaudioguy

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Soundstage is distributed by JBL which is a high end speaker. I am pretty sure that soundstage is an affordable version of JBL.
The last time I checked, JBL was still making an entry-level line (the Venue series.) I would be surprised to see decent speakers even more affordable than those.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis