Soundgarden Live at the Artist Den !

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Blu-ray concert very good if you like these guys most all the hits done very well good sound and great video quality !
Awesome, will be definitely buying this. Chris Cornell man had one of the great voices in the history of rock music. Sad we lost him so early.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Awesome, will be definitely buying this. Chris Cornell man had one of the great voices in the history of rock music. Sad we lost him so early.

A brilliant mind and deeply troubled there’s some excellent versions on here .

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Just ordered one!
I got several live from the artist den before pbs shut down the opportunity to buy them . Now there dvds are very limited in selection .

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I have the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Radio city music hall Blu Ray and holy crap does that sound amazing. It's hard to fathom just how crisp, and clear and beautiful it sounds. Two fabulous musicians too.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I have the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Radio city music hall Blu Ray and holy crap does that sound amazing. It's hard to fathom just how crisp, and clear and beautiful it sounds. Two fabulous musicians too.

It’s really excellent and it definitely is a demo soundtrack to showcase a system. There not many better than Tim Reynolds on guitars . I’ve got like three live double cds of these guys all sound dam near as good as the the Blu-ray lol no but there very good quality recordings.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
It’s really excellent and it definitely is a demo soundtrack to showcase a system. There not many better than Tim Reynolds on guitars . I’ve got like three live double cds of these guys all sound dam near as good as the the Blu-ray lol no but there very good quality recordings.
Oh yeah Tim Reynolds is wow on guitar. That is reference quality sound from that one.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Probably the best I have right now is the new remastered Pink Floyd The Delicate Sound of Thunder it’s incredibly remastered the sound is better than any other Gilmore or Floyd disc .

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
oh yea he’s master class every time he plays .
Absolutely. I have Dave and Tim live at radio music hall. I can’t even count how many times I’ve watched it. Soooooooo good. Dave is also an extremely talented musician.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis