J

Juliano32

Audiophyte
I have the following setup.
Receiver Marantz 7012 + Front speakers Klipsch 8060 + Center Klipsch + subwoofer Klipsch.
Recently I bought a Music Streamer Arilic Aires G1 + Cambridge DAC and Connected it to the Marantz by RCA
The quality of the sound of Qobuz is by far better however, it looks that it needs a little more deepness. Should I have to invest in an amplifier?

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I have the following setup.
Receiver Marantz 7012 + Front speakers Klipsch 8060 + Center Klipsch + subwoofer Klipsch.
Recently I bought a Music Streamer Arilic Aires G1 + Cambridge DAC and Connected it to the Marantz by RCA
The quality of the sound of Qobuz is by far better however, it looks that it needs a little more deepness. Should I have to invest in an amplifier?
I don't think so. Unless you have a rather large listening room, you listen at very high sound pressure levels and have your listening position over 15 feet from the front speakers, you rather need one or two better subwoofers for better bass. The SR7012 has a rather flat frequency response over the full audible range. In addition, the other Kliipsch speakers are adequate and don't demand that much power taking into account their sensitivity.

Many threads run on this site on subwoofers and you should definitely find a suitable answer in a few of them.

Last edited:
J

Juliano32

Audiophyte
I don't think so. Unless you have a rather large listening room, you listen at very high sound pressure levels and have your listening position over 15 feet from the front speakers, you rather need one or two better subwoofers for better bass. The SR7012 has a rather flat frequency response over the full audible range. In addition, the other Kliipsch speakers are adequate and don't demand that much power taking into account their sensitivity.

Many threads run on this site on subwoofers and you should definitely find a suitable answer in a few of them.
I was using it only in a stereo mode (R&L Speakers). I will try using the subwoofer. Thx

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis