SoulcaliburIV, TH's Proving Ground demo for PS3

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The coolest release yesterday was probably the SoulcaliburIV trailer...hopefully that means they will have a demo out later in the year, though it did say 2008. The graphics look a bit different (new engine?) and it seems to have a high frame rate because the movements were very smooth (not sure if that was actual game footage). Looks cool though.

I tried to download NHL 2008 and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, but this one took a long time last night; network must have been lagging due to a lot of new stuff. I eventually canceled NHL, which I will dl tonight.... It finally installed and I tried it out - though I didn't play for long, it didn't seem too much different from Project8. Graphics are nice, but the basic movements and feel seem to be too much of the same so far. I'll have to play a little more before I guess...

I tried out the Pixeljunk slot car demo...fun, but not very interesting after just a few minutes because everything is too damn small. Might be more fun in multiplayer.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I tried out Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix and NHL 2008. HP isn't as bad as the reviews said it was, but it is kind of boring.

NHL 2008 KICKS BUTT...:D It is almost like watching a game on TV!

majorloser

majorloser

The graphics look dang good on SC-IV!
I was always a Soul Calibur fan.

A couple characters look "larger" :eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, that is what they said in the "preview" in one of the magazines. I guess that is part of the draw of the game... I always liked the series too. We have 2 and 3.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis