Sony BDP-BX1 Blu-Ray

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
OHH. Chalk another one up for Panasonic I suppose.

There is not FW available to enable unpacking within the Sony yet?

I'd just stay put for now. The video improvements alone should keep mazer occupied for a while. At least he can still get DTS-MA core, I presume, which is still 1.5mps max bitrate... IOW, not the end of the world... JMO.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
OHH. Chalk another one up for Panasonic I suppose.

There is not FW available to enable unpacking within the Sony yet?

I'd just stay put for now. The video improvements alone should keep mazer occupied for a while. At least he can still get DTS-MA core, I presume, which is still 1.5mps max bitrate... IOW, not the end of the world... JMO.
Forgot about this thread 'til now. Noticed a typo on my part, my keyboard skills really suck. :eek:

Change this statement:

This player as well as it's twin the BDP-S350 does internally decode DTS-HD MA. Neither does the Denon.

To this:
This player as well as it's twin the BDP-S350 doesn't internally decode DTS-HD MA. Neither does the Denon.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
;):p Yeah, that's nice of you to clarify for others. I knew what you meant; easy to tell by the context... but that's why I didn't quote you. ;) Maybe next time I will take the liberty of editing when quoting. :D

Man, I ALWAYS type "possibly" when I mean "possible". Every damn time. I catch and edit the mistake about 9/10 times.

I've also had a recent rash of mis-using "then" vs "than". :eek:

Otherwise, I think I've been doing decently well. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis