Some of my Iraq videos

Matt34

Matt34

I have a couple more I'll eventually get uploaded but here is a more light-hearted video of Beast and I.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Man that pooch can jump,dogs are awesome:D

One question burns in my head,has he sicked his share of bad guys,i hope so:D :D

Nice dog Matt.

Matt34

Matt34

Man that pooch can jump,dogs are awesome:D

One question burns in my head,has he sicked his share of bad guys,i hope so:D :D

Nice dog Matt.
Nope, can't say that she got any bites in while we were over there. There were a couple close calls with some of the Iraqi Police trying to get a little too friendly with her.;)

She's gotten as high as 9 ft on a chain link fence and can jump up onto the side of a Bradley which is a little taller than the tent. She's 60lbs of muscle and has a mild case of ADD.;)

majorloser

majorloser

Cool video!
The ground looked a little rocky for her paws.
That would scare the crap out of somebody trying to sleep in the tent :eek:

Matt34

Matt34

Cool video!
The ground looked a little rocky for her paws.
That would scare the crap out of somebody trying to sleep in the tent :eek:
Pea Gravel, it's all we had but the dogs did pretty well on it. No torn pads or anything like that.

Matt34

Matt34

Here is another vid, this one is of my last mission in country. I was training the new dog team hence why I was able to film. This happened on the river bank of the Tigris River, we came under fire from across the river. The Iraqi national police we were with never fired a shot and after we disengaged with the enemy the INP were gone.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It must take some getting used to the idea that every one of those pops represents a live round that isn't going to stop until it hits something.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis