Some nature shots from the trailer 2024 season.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm calling it a night but before I go, I have to share with you an event that transpired on Saturday morning, the day I headed back to Ottawa with my g/f to look after the cats.

IMG_2430.jpg

The owner of this boat is obese and has a heart condition. He got in his boat, started it up, reversed out of the dock and headed into the bay. About 100 yards out, he shuts off his motor, raises it up to get rid of the accumulated weed around his prop. He lowers it back in the motor and tried to start it several times. Every attempt was met with the same result, a warning and no start. He pulled out his paddle and managed to turn the boat back towards the dock before giving up as it was too difficult for him I watched all of this play out from the back of my trailer. I put on my life vest, and got my older kayak (the more stable one) out on the water and paddled to him. I asked if he had some rope which he thankfully had. I connected it to the eye hook that you can see in the pic. he tied the other end to one of the tie downs on his deck. He through me the line and I put it around my waist and towed him back to his dock. My arms were tired but I got him to the dock. I was met by the campground owner and tossed him the line and he pulled him to his dock.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis