SOLD!!! LIKE NEW DUAL PSA V3611 SUBWOOFERS!

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
SOLD!!!

Like New Dual PSA V3611 Subwoofers Price Drop $2800 For Both

ASKING: $1600 for one and $3000 for BOTH OBO for pickup only in the 15001 zip code area which is about 17 miles north of the Pittsburgh Airport in PA...............Also close to Ohio border......Willing to sell separately again as well. $1600 OBO PRICE DROP!!!!!!!

PRICE DROP: $1500 FOR SINGLE.......$2800 FOR BOTH FINAL!!!!!!!

This is a sad time I never thought it would come to this, I have bought new and sold or traded in over 25 PSA subs since 2012. Before I get into the subs themselves I will answer some questions that I'm sure will be asked. I am not selling to upgrade or downsize, if these sell I will be without subwoofers. Due to health and Family issues I'm letting them go, frankly I have lost interest in this hobby which I was so passionate about, the truth.

I purchased the V3611s last year as soon as they were released with the new proprietary PSA manufactured and assembled in house 1925w ICE amps which are so quiet, never had a hum or buzz issue with these amps, they performed as expected with the great QC PSA is known for. They have about four years of transferable warranty left.

These subs are like new, I'm ashamed to say, they have about 25 hours of use on them seriously, I haven't used them for about ten months, they're just tucked away in the front corners of my room, I powered them up today to make sure all was working and they're like the day I bought them....I don't see any change in the near future so I hope these sell and go to a home where they will be enjoyed for a long time to come.

https://www.powersoundaudio.com/prod...=8239929065561 You can get all the info and specs on the subs here, FR, output numbers and compression graphs along with prices for new V3611 subs.
I'm offering someone a chance to get dual V3611s with 25 hours of usage for about the same price for a pair of new V1811s. I have a good reputation on AVS in regards to selling audio equipment and I've been around for a long time, feel free to inquire on the PSA sub and speaker forums.

I will answer all questions to the best of my ability so don't hesitate to ask, no pets, smoke or children in case anyone wanted to know, only difference between these and showroom subs is these have some dust on them. I also have quite a few BJC LC-1 sub cables that I will include with the subs, I also made custom feet for these with 2x2x1" oak blocks with attached 2" circular sliders that are threaded (machine screw) into the four inserts at the base of each sub making moving on carpet easy, I also have the original rubber feet that came with them. Thanks for listening, I have included some photos, enjoy. Forgot to add that cabinet finishing is all done in house as well which adds another plus for quality control..............

Sincerely, Jeffrey

View attachment 32108View attachment 32108View attachment 32110View attachment 32111View attachment 32112

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
FS Like New Dual PSA V3611 Subwoofers Price Drop $2800 For Both
ASKING: $1600 for one and $3000 for BOTH OBO for pickup only in the 15001 zip code area which is about 17 miles north of the Pittsburgh Airport in PA...............Also close to Ohio border......Willing to sell separately again as well. $1600 OBO PRICE DROP!!!!!!!

PRICE DROP: $1500 FOR SINGLE.......$2800 FOR BOTH FINAL!!!!!!!

This is a sad time I never thought it would come to this, I have bought new and sold or traded in over 25 PSA subs since 2012. Before I get into the subs themselves I will answer some questions that I'm sure will be asked. I am not selling to upgrade or downsize, if these sell I will be without subwoofers. Due to health and Family issues I'm letting them go, frankly I have lost interest in this hobby which I was so passionate about, the truth.

I purchased the V3611s last year as soon as they were released with the new proprietary PSA manufactured and assembled in house 1925w ICE amps which are so quiet, never had a hum or buzz issue with these amps, they performed as expected with the great QC PSA is known for. They have about four years of transferable warranty left.

These subs are like new, I'm ashamed to say, they have about 25 hours of use on them seriously, I haven't used them for about ten months, they're just tucked away in the front corners of my room, I powered them up today to make sure all was working and they're like the day I bought them....I don't see any change in the near future so I hope these sell and go to a home where they will be enjoyed for a long time to come.

https://www.powersoundaudio.com/prod...=8239929065561 You can get all the info and specs on the subs here, FR, output numbers and compression graphs along with prices for new V3611 subs.
I'm offering someone a chance to get dual V3611s with 25 hours of usage for about the same price for a pair of new V1811s. I have a good reputation on AVS in regards to selling audio equipment and I've been around for a long time, feel free to inquire on the PSA sub and speaker forums.

I will answer all questions to the best of my ability so don't hesitate to ask, no pets, smoke or children in case anyone wanted to know, only difference between these and showroom subs is these have some dust on them. I also have quite a few BJC LC-1 sub cables that I will include with the subs, I also made custom feet for these with 2x2x1" oak blocks with attached 2" circular sliders that are threaded (machine screw) into the four inserts at the base of each sub making moving on carpet easy, I also have the original rubber feet that came with them. Thanks for listening, I have included some photos, enjoy. Forgot to add that cabinet finishing is all done in house as well which adds another plus for quality control..............

Sincerely, Jeffrey

View attachment 32108View attachment 32108View attachment 32110View attachment 32111View attachment 32112
Sorry to hear you want/need to sell them.
Life is change and good to see you are taking a pragmatic attitude as you roll with it!
Take care, old friend!

ahblaza

ahblaza

Sorry to hear you want/need to sell them.
Life is change and good to see you are taking a pragmatic attitude as you roll with it!
Take care, old friend!
Thanks Kurt for the sincere reply, at this point pragmatic is the only attitude I have, I'm living life on life's terms and trying to make the best of it, good to hear from you, likewise my friend, take care.

Jeffrey

ahblaza

ahblaza

Sale is pending on these subs, will update Monday the 11th........................

ahblaza

ahblaza

Thanks Joe, feeling the love my friend, I miss being here as well.........................

ahblaza

ahblaza

These subs are sold and have been for a while, not letting me edit the original post to mark sold, Mod can you delete the original for sale post, thanks

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Glad to hear you were able to sell.

I grew up in Reynoldsville, PA and went to high school in DuBois. That's just about your neck of the woods!

ahblaza

ahblaza

Thanks, yeah that is close Dubois, I bet your graduation date from high school is a little different than mine, 1970 graduate from Aliquippa High...................

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed glad to hear you sold them. I too grew up in the Burg south hills went to Baldwin lived near South Park.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks, yeah that is close Dubois, I bet your graduation date from high school is a little different than mine, 1970 graduate from Aliquippa High...................
Yeah... I was busy being born. Class of '88 here. I doubt I've ever bumped into you in the hallway... lol. My whole family is out there tho.

ahblaza

ahblaza

73 Baldwin for me. :)
It makes me feel better that you're close to my age, I'm having a hard time dealing with getting older, I know age is just a number but I wish mine was a little lower.............

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It makes me feel better that you're close to my age, I'm having a hard time dealing with getting older, I know age is just a number but I wish mine was a little lower.............
yeah us old peeps need to stick together. any high end audio stores still in the burgh? I left a long time ago but still have lots of cousins there.

ahblaza

ahblaza

yeah us old peeps need to stick together. any high end audio stores still in the burgh? I left a long time ago but still have lots of cousins there.
There's a few left but not like it used to be, you could go just about any place in the burgh and find a brick and mortar Audio shop, now it's more of a custom HT design business..........

M

maseline

Enthusiast
I'm guessing these are still available?...I live very close to you...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis