SOLD!!! KEF Q900, Q600C, Q100, HSU VTF1-MK3

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
All,

I am selling my KEF Speakers and HSU subs used in my living room. Non smoking environment.

All speakers, with the exception of one HSU pictured below, are in excellent condition.

KEF Q900 pair $500
KEF Q600C $350
KEF Q100 pair $100
HSU VFT1-MK3 (Dual) $300

$1100.00 for the entire lot. Local pick up unless someone arranges for shipping and pickup. I have all of the original boxes, manuals and accessories.

Located in Williamsburg Va.

Some light marring on the top of one HSU sub.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Someone got a killer deal on a FINE system! Were you upgrading or just getting out of surround sound?

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Someone got a killer deal on a FINE system! Were you upgrading or just getting out of surround sound?
I was replacing the semi-surround system in the living room. Not really suited for it. 22ft peak, log cabin and could not really set up as it should have been. Moving to a 2 channel set up and leaving multi channel for the HT room. Working on refinishing some Infinity RS II's. Need to buy a couple of subs now to finish it off.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Very nice. I used to live in Williamsburg. I don’t recall a lot of log cabin style homes. Looks like a great setup!! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Very nice. I used to live in Williamsburg. I don’t recall a lot of log cabin style homes. Looks like a great setup!! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jeff. Yeah there are not too many log cabins in the area.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis