SOLD: CANTON AR-800 SPEAKERS

T

txbonds

Full Audioholic
They've been sitting on my shelf collecting dust but are otherwise great condition. I have the original boxes and packaging. I bought the AR800 set used through another audio forum last year. To me, they look like they've never even been used. Hard to get decent pictures of the piano black gloss as it reflects everything like a mirror. Let me know if you are interested as I can try to get more specific pictures or close ups in better lighting. They are currently boxed up in original box and packaging ready to ship.

I'm currently running 5 Canton front speakers ( and bought these to serve as rear atmos/height speakers but never got around to using or installing them. I've just decided against it in my space due to my sofa being against the rear wall. That said, the AR800's work wonderful as my front height. I'm conflicted about selling them but haven't even hooked them up since last summer, so it's probably time to do it.

These are very nice speakers and seem to be impossible to find right now. My asking price is outlined below. Looking for payment via paypal or venmo. (I have 368, 100% positive feedbacks on ebay under same username for reference)

SOLD AND SHIPPED TO SNAKEEYES - THANK YOU - Canton AR-800 Pair - shipped with original box = $355 in cont. USA

ar800pic.jpg

ar800pic2.jpg

Last edited:
T

txbonds

Full Audioholic
CANTON 830.2 BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS
They've been sitting on my shelf collecting dust but are otherwise great condition. I have the original boxes and packaging. I bought the 830.2 set new from A4L last year. Hard to get decent pictures of the piano black gloss as it reflects everything like a mirror

These are very nice speakers and seem to be impossible to find right now. My asking price is outlined below. Looking for payment via paypal or venmo. (I have 368, 100% positive feedbacks on ebay under same username for reference)

CANTON 830.2 SET - SOLD & SHIPPED TO RDKUSHER - THANK YOU - Canton 830.2 Pair - shipped in original box = $675 in cont. USA

Attachments

Last edited:
T

txbonds

Full Audioholic
02/14/2021 - Lowered price a little more. Who is ready to buy some awesome speakers? :)

T

txbonds

Full Audioholic
Dropped price on AR-800 again. Whose ready................ Let's get these sold! :)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
These AR-800 should work well for me. I really like the ceramic coated tweeters in the series. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I love happy endings. *tears up a little

:p

Congrats to both of you! Good sale, good purchase!

T

txbonds

Full Audioholic
Thanks guys.

PS - box was dropped off about an hour ago. Watch for tracking to show up on fedex overnight. Thanks.

C

Cibrd0wn

Audiophyte
So bummed I missed these! I've been looking for a second set.

R

rdkusher

Audioholic Intern
the 830's arrived in great condition as described.thanks txbonds

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Forgot to mention that these AR800 arrived in perfect condition! Super happy! :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis